Page 33 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:28 am
by alhoon
Not having read the whole thing, except that there was a ruckus, the siblings went there had a fight, met someone named Aldon and return...
I would say I would prefer finding the location of the watch while they were missing and now he obviously would not pass a chance to drink and meet someone.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am
by Varrus the Ethical
Sorry of the late replies. Got caught up IRL.
I'm okay with a separate scene, I'll try to post something later today.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:20 pm
by VAN
The others know where to find us if they want to join. Tom has waved them so they can actually follow us from distance or if they hurry or shout to us to wait so we can go to the inn together.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:48 pm
by ewancummins
Varrus the Ethical wrote:Sorry of the late replies. Got caught up IRL.
I'm okay with a separate scene, I'll try to post something later today.
Coolios. You set it up and I will roll with it.
Civic Temple?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:50 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Not having read the whole thing, except that there was a ruckus, the siblings went there had a fight, met someone named Aldon and return...
I would say I would prefer finding the location of the watch while they were missing and now he obviously would not pass a chance to drink and meet someone.
Right. As your PC was not present, you don't have to read it all. You can, of course. And no doubt Van and Steve's
PCs will share the story with their friends.
I will slow down a bit to let Zilfer and Adam catch up.
Happy Easter, everybody!
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:30 am
by Zilfer
Yeah happy easter will be catching up here momentarily and hopefully a post before I get too busy today. :0
Edit: Damien definitely might want to know where the Watch Building is if just to know where someone might be taken, if it ever comes to that. Otherwise he'd probably meet back up with the others after what looks like a brief battle? I'm kind of assuming we made a friend and potential enemies. Does the guy know who was attacking him? Possibly why he was being attacked by no less than 6 guys? Surprised he didn't call for any help of the guards or anything.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:44 pm
by ewancummins
Zilfer wrote:Yeah happy easter will be catching up here momentarily and hopefully a post before I get too busy today. :0
Edit: Damien definitely might want to know where the Watch Building is if just to know where someone might be taken, if it ever comes to that. Otherwise he'd probably meet back up with the others after what looks like a brief battle? I'm kind of assuming we made a friend and potential enemies. Does the guy know who was attacking him? Possibly why he was being attacked by no less than 6 guys? Surprised he didn't call for any help of the guards or anything.
You can always ask him.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 pm
by alhoon
Happy Easter to those that celebrate it now (Orthodox one is at May this year)!
Alderon doesn't seem insulted by the laid-back way Fild talks to him. Fild kinda expected him to be less open and more "you should talk to me with more respect!" kind.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:08 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Happy Easter to those that celebrate it now (Orthodox one is at May this year)!
Alderon doesn't seem insulted by the laid-back way Fild talks to him. Fild kinda expected him to be less open and more "you should talk to me with more respect!" kind.
Tom and Gertie just helped him out of a very serious situation, so he may be favorably disposed toward their companions.
Or perhaps he just isn't the sort who stands on ceremony, despite being a merchant-gentleman. He was out on the town without a gaggle of hirelings.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:02 am
by VAN
We still wait the job and the drink! We didn't save him for his good looks

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:01 am
by steveflam
VAN wrote:We still wait the job and the drink! We didn't save him for his good looks

Gertie did

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:13 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:We still wait the job and the drink! We didn't save him for his good looks

Noted.
I'm giving Adam and Zilfer a chance to add some about themselves.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:46 am
by Varrus the Ethical
[dice]0[/dice]
Religion check
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:36 am
by ewancummins
Varrus the Ethical wrote:[dice]221532:0[/dice]
Religion check
Ten shrines suggest the Nine Great Gods plus one. The tenth shrine is likely for the city's tutelary deity, some comparatively minor deity who enjoys elevated status and power here in POVERO.
The three covered shrines may be those of powerful gods whose worship is discouraged yet who must still be granted respect.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:18 pm
by steveflam
I'm not posting to give a chance to those who haven't posted a lot to catch up to us.