Page 311 of 327

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I do have a stoneshape prepared. I'd have to read the book to see if it can manipulate enough stone to get me out of the cell.
It can mess up the stone wall, causing the door to come loose from its hinges.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Shadow dimension door:

[dice]189058:0[/dice]

[dice]189058:1[/dice]
Since Van has actually rolled, I rule this goes into effect.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:52 pm
by ewancummins
Now that Cormac has been sprung (and quickly too), what is the dungeon party doing?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I do have a stoneshape prepared. I'd have to read the book to see if it can manipulate enough stone to get me out of the cell.
Not necessary now, but it may prove useful later on this run.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:12 pm
by ewancummins
BIG FIGHT TOPSIDE ROUND ELEVEN
init

Fire-Demon and Alamiens[dice]0[/dice]



PCs[dice]1[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 pm
by ewancummins
Simultaneous actions.

Roald's IC post reads as a withdrawal action to me.

But what are Foerde and Gunnar doing? I need actual posts or I can't go further. IC is preferable but OOC is fine. OOC for rolls in any case.

What are they doing, guys?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:48 pm
by Varrus the Ethical
Roald want's to withdraw, but he won't leave Gunnar and Foerde behind if they feel that they can tangle with a fire elemental.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:55 am
by RocEter
I thinks its best to withdraw and try to keep the fire elemental busy. At least indirectly, we should avoid direct combat with thing because of the crossbow men.

We also don't want to take on the thing, the Duke and his ducal guard. If some one has a magical weapon Foerde can use he maybe able to defeat the demon...

But I say we continue with providing a distraction until it is time to escape..

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:32 pm
by ewancummins
surprise check party exiting dungeon
[dice]0[/dice]
surprise check Duke and his men


[dice]1[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm
by ewancummins
ewancummins wrote:surprise check party exiting dungeon
[dice]189167:0[/dice]
surprise check Duke and his men


[dice]189167:1[/dice]
Okay, Renn and the others with him have surprised Duke Carilon and his guards in the hall that leads to the exit.
They all thus get one free round of actions.
What will those actions be Kintire, Brock, Van, Adam?


They can probably hear, but not see through the fire demon, their buddies who are on the far side of the fiery monstrobe.


(inner keep)Renn and co------Duke and guards-----Fire Monster-----Foerde and co.----(bailey)

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:10 pm
by Varrus the Ethical
Okay, going to see if I can do something clever. I'm going to make a Fire Buidling NWP roll to see if Roald can figure if and how he can use Carlion's fire elemental to burn down Caer Alam.


[dice]0[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 pm
by ewancummins
Varrus the Ethical wrote:Okay, going to see if I can do something clever. I'm going to make a Fire Buidling NWP roll to see if Roald can figure if and how he can use Carlion's fire elemental to burn down Caer Alam.


[dice]189170:0[/dice]
That is good enough.

Tonybolt is on the phone talking 'bout fighting withdrawal (or stand and fight if his sword seems to be very effective), which may fit with leading the fire monstrobe on a merry chase through the more flammable bits of Caer Alam.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 am
by Lord Skybolt
Ok, Gunnar will be going to two handed grip on his sword to speed up his swing . Hoping his sword will be effective against it . He will go to engage the Elemental and stop the it from attacking his Friends and hope when he get is hurt by it he is healed by some of his buddies .


Attack Roll on Elemental is
[dice]0[/dice]



______________________________________________________________________________

Hey you guys take Carilon out dudes :) .

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:31 am
by ewancummins
Prayer runs out this round, BTW.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:41 am
by ewancummins
That hits.

AC is 2, for quick reference.

Give me damage.