Page 308 of 327
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:40 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
So the guards have spotted Safana, but what about Renn? Is he still hidden?
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:48 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:So the guards have spotted Safana, but what about Renn? Is he still hidden?
Yes, he's still concealed.
Keep in mind that Safana currently looks like a guard, not like herself.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:43 pm
by RocEter
Foerde will follow Roald and attack any guards that get their way.
He will also heal as necessary and casts buffs as necessary.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:52 pm
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:Foerde will follow Roald and attack any guards that get their way.
He will also heal as necessary and casts buffs as necessary.
Noted.
He's got mail armor on loan.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:02 am
by ewancummins
NOTE
I am waiting on feedabck from Ben. If he decides his guy isn't with the boat on/near the Lofton waterfront (backup escape plan) then you may have no boat backup.
He may be doing other stuff in Haes.
I will not hold all play just for one PC, but I won't railroad him, either.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 am
by Ben
I'll attempt to arrange to have a boat waiting for the party, but I'll also look for other opportunities to help the party. In other words, I may not wait with the boat.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 pm
by VAN
Filbert will hide till the guards are away or busy in combat and then will try to free Cormac.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm
by ewancummins
Ben wrote:I'll attempt to arrange to have a boat waiting for the party, but I'll also look for other opportunities to help the party. In other words, I may not wait with the boat.
Noted.
I have posted a mini scene for your guy. Tell me what sort of stuff he is doing and we will proceed from there.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:19 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Filbert will hide till the guards are away or busy in combat and then will try to free Cormac.
Noted.
Now we will wait and see what Kintire decides to do.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm
by ewancummins
Varrus the Ethical wrote:As per phone call with the DM, Roald will try to do one of two things.
1. Plow through guards to get deeper into the castle.
Or
2. Fight to the stairs and take the tower.
If Carlion shows up and Roald can't get to him in one round, he'll try to move away from him, since he is aware that Carlion can summon fire elementals.
When Skybolt posts, I will advance the scene.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:40 pm
by ewancummins
Safana CHA check
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:41 pm
by ewancummins
guards WIS check
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 am
by ewancummins
Based on the advance instructions contained in the most recent IC posts from Brock and Van...
Filbert Hide in Shadows-
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
Renn Hide in Shadows
[dice]2[/dice]
[dice]3[/dice]
Renn Move Silently
[dice]4[/dice]
[dice]5[/dice]
Renn backstab (thief's KO option used in case the party needs a hostage, or a guide out of the dungeons)
[dice]6[/dice] +4
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:37 am
by ewancummins
Possible crit on the KO/backstab attempt
confirming...
[dice]0[/dice] +4
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 am
by ewancummins
Not a crit, even with bonus.
But the KO may still do the trick.
Save vs pertification/paralysis
[dice]0[/dice]
Modified by the diffrence in level, that's a failure for the guard. He's knocked out cold.