Page 4 of 146

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 pm
by Isabella
Image

After this, there is no turning back. You pick the blue twin - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You pick the red twin - you stay in Ravenloft and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes...

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:41 pm
by NeoTiamat
I've got a quick poll question for you guys:

What do you think of the big banner at the front of every post? Love it, hate it, don't care? Too big, too small, just the right size?

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:46 pm
by Kaitou Kage
I don't think it's necessary at the beginning of every single post. It takes up a good amount of space -- especially combined with the buttons -- and it's just one more thing that we need to go through to get to the actual post. It'd just plain be better and it'd look neater to not have to go through all that banner space every time someone wants to read a DM post.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:23 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Image

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:27 pm
by Nerit
Yeah, we'll know it's a GM post by the character tags, methinks. If you still want to use an image I suggest switching to something no bigger than 2 line spaces (probably not worth it).

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:32 pm
by DocBeard
It doesn't really bother me, but I agree with Kage and Nerit's conclusion.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 pm
by The Whistler
DocBeard wrote:I'm just staying out of this. Tomas, as you can see, might be flirtatious but really isn't good at what to do if the women flirt back.
For the record! Celeste was *not* consciously flirting with Tomas! Have you noticed how she acts towards *everyone in shouting distance.* :P

However, fair warning, she *has* apparently just made it her new life's work to get Lia and Tomas together. When she remembers to.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:41 pm
by The Whistler
Ooh, also, I'm cool with the banners.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:49 pm
by Kaitou Kage
The Whistler wrote:For the record! Celeste was *not* consciously flirting with Tomas! Have you noticed how she acts towards *everyone in shouting distance.* :P

However, fair warning, she *has* apparently just made it her new life's work to get Lia and Tomas together. When she remembers to.
The ship sails forth! Tomas x Lia = OTP!

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:47 pm
by Cronax
The banner isn't needed every post. I think it would be useful if you included it at the beginning of each scene though as a visual delimiter.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:56 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Cronax wrote:The banner isn't needed every post. I think it would be useful if you included it at the beginning of each scene though as a visual delimiter.
Seconded.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:03 pm
by NeoTiamat
Cronax wrote:The banner isn't needed every post. I think it would be useful if you included it at the beginning of each scene though as a visual delimiter.
Now there is a good idea. I'll probably do that from now one.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:14 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Kaitou Kage wrote:The ship sails forth! Tomas x Lia = OTP!
Right, where's my torpedoes at ...

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:56 am
by Nathan of the FoS
Rock wrote: Lia snorts, then cackles with laughter. "Worried about me making life miserable for anyone who tried to do me in, I hope," she finally chortles. "I was more worried about you, doing the lonely night thing out in the world.
Most Freudian of slips? Or a confession cloaked in plausible deniability? :lucas:

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Nah, my laptop's keyboard is just amazingly insensitive in places.