Page 30 of 146
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 pm
by Isabella
I think it will look great on the mantelpiece.
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:06 pm
by Isabella
Hm. Apparently that "x" to delete posts goes away. Obnoxious...
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 pm
by DocBeard
Wow, lucky I transferred my sheet to the character builder. Myth-Weavers is down!
Anyway, I rolled a 16 for the athletics check so that's a 17, and a 20 for the streetwise check, so 26.
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 pm
by lostboy
Nerit wrote:I have no idea what we're going to do with a LEAKING CORPSE but move it!
I vote shake off any attention, find a shady spot to ransack the body for clues and give our sailor friend a fishy burial at a quiet wharf. But then Im playing a character short on scruples, so Im open to more goody goody options.
Alternatively we could get some picture hooks and gold leaf and follow Isy's suggestion...
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:33 pm
by Nerit
Mmmyeeeess.
Oh, right. I suppose the nun sh- would be opposed to both those options mentioned. Shucks.
Also if there's a mod out there who can delete my doublepost, that would be fabulous.
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm
by DocBeard
Honestly that seems like the best of a bunch of bad options.
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:54 pm
by Isabella
The mantelpiece one, right?

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:11 pm
by Cronax
I vote shake off any attention, find a shady spot to ransack the body for clues and give our sailor friend a fishy burial at a quiet wharf.
Sounds good. Too bad that talking to dead people is illicit and so expensive.
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 pm
by yalenusveler
Really, you'd think the dark art of necromancy would be more socially acceptable. Funny that...and sorry for screwing things up so magnificently

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:30 pm
by Isabella
They were good plans, guys.
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 pm
by NeoTiamat
yalenusveler wrote:Really, you'd think the dark art of necromancy would be more socially acceptable. Funny that...and sorry for screwing things up so magnificently

You win some, you lose some.
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 pm
by DocBeard
It is discouraging, but this does confirm that our man is a scryer or a teleporter, not invisible.
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am
by Nerit
On the other group's conundrum: Is there a Ravenloft culture out there that I don't know? That uses Greek >_>?
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:22 am
by lostboy
Eh we still got what we came for more or less (getting new leads), besides bloodthirsty mobs and unwanted police attention all add to the enjoyment....
YalenusVeler wrote:
Really, you'd think the dark art of necromancy would be more socially acceptable.
Where's Cavendish when you need him? He'd have the guy performing a drum solo with his own kneebones by now...

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:31 am
by The Whistler
Nerit wrote:On the other group's conundrum: Is there a Ravenloft culture out there that I don't know? That uses Greek >_>?
According to Neo, it's old Sithican! I.E. Elvish.
