Page 21 of 146
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:45 pm
by DocBeard
Mythological animals feels a little like cheating, but some kind of hunting bird might be appropriate.
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:46 pm
by Kaitou Kage
You're in a world where mythological animals exist, if not common, so it's not really cheating

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:48 pm
by NeoTiamat
I'd say eagle for Tomas, myself. Hawks and falcons also works, but hawks have a bit of a negative connotation in this case.
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
DocBeard wrote:Mythological animals feels a little like cheating, but some kind of hunting bird might be appropriate.
Oh, the list already has griffon, dragon, phoenix, basilisk, nightmare...it also has a lot of real-world animals (Darius' is panther, Cyrus' is horned viper) but being mythological (in real-world terms) is hardly a disqualification in this set-up.
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:26 pm
by Kaitou Kage
You DMs may want to do this for some NPCs, both good and less-good
If anyone was wondering, the twins were born on June 30.
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:34 pm
by yalenusveler
for Kerrian, February 10th, 751. For animal, I'm tempted to say wolf...but being from Veberek, that's almost too easy. Suggestions from the peanut gallery?
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:53 pm
by DocBeard
Coyote.
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Liability Mournswaith: Born on the 13th of July in 736. Associated plant: Snapdragon (Antirrhinum).
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:18 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
yalenusveler wrote:for Kerrian, February 10th, 751. For animal, I'm tempted to say wolf...but being from Veberek, that's almost too easy. Suggestions from the peanut gallery?
How about a puma?
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 pm
by NeoTiamat
I really have no idea what this is for, but here goes.
- Evariste Lemercier = December 9th, 708. Pig.
Alice Blackwood = July 25th, 744. Foxglove, also known as Digitalis.
Charles Devereux = April 30th, 729 (Devereux was born on Walpurgisnacht. Go figure). Stork.
Amb. Marcos Vedarrak = October 20th, 721. Wolf.
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:52 am
by The Whistler
Aaaaargh. Sorry for the lack of post tonight; if you can believe it, I was still on the clock for work until five minutes ago.

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:06 am
by Isabella
Katja Zweibach - December 21st, 743. Camellia.
Seiglinde Petrik - May 7th, 713. Foxtail barley.
Cerise Rondelet - April 15th, 749. Daffodil.
Richard Blackwood - September 26th, 747. Unicorn.
Thierri Boucher - November 1st, 748. Firebird/Phoenix
Remy Lessard - February 3rd, 741. Crane.
I think Alice's birth year is actually 744.
I have no idea what animal Andre Theroux is supposed to be, but his birthday is January 10th, 734.
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:14 am
by Nathan of the FoS
Isabella wrote:Thierri Boucher - November 1st, 748. Firebird/Phoenix
How
very amusing.

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:38 am
by Nerit
Ah man, awesomeness. I like Alice's. A LOT >)
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:51 am
by NeoTiamat
Yes! Yay Foxglove!
Also, fixed her date.