Page 18 of 146
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Kaitou Kage wrote:Posting rate may be diminished for the next week as I attempt to write my final papers.
Good luck, KK!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:25 pm
by Nerit
Kaitou Kage wrote:Posting rate may be diminished for the next week as I attempt to write my final papers.
I have another Chaucer paper, too. Ah, well, one day I'll have more than a post per week

!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 pm
by NeoTiamat
Just so everyone is clear, the fact that Agale is being shot at has zero effect on the rest of the PCs just now.
Only Agale is in a combat situation, rest of you keep posting please.

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
What are we going to do about this guard? We could just tell her we were first on the scene, the councilor wants to talk to us about it and so we want to look again so we have more to tell him, but if we find out nothing ... Yeah, the councilor's going to be annoyed with us. Other ideas?
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 pm
by The Whistler
Blurgh...sorry for being AFK for most of this weekend; there was eight hours of baking, and then there was insomnia, and then there was sleepwalking through a con at a hotel without reliable wireless Internet access. I will be more cogent tomorrow! Right now I am probably going to be unconscious for a while. If we want to sweet-talk the guard, though, I'm open to whatever tactics are being bandied about and can run with it tomorrow.
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 pm
by DocBeard
I'd say just knock her out, but Neo threw up those pain in the ass nonlethal damage rules.
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 am
by Cronax
decisions..
Save the gallery, but let the sniper get away
or
Let it burn and take him down?
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:40 am
by yalenusveler
Rock wrote:What are we going to do about this guard? We could just tell her we were first on the scene, the councilor wants to talk to us about it and so we want to look again so we have more to tell him, but if we find out nothing ... Yeah, the councilor's going to be annoyed with us. Other ideas?
I'm open to suggestion m'self, though considering her current rather laid back position, it might not be TOO hard to get in. Poetry book and all..
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:14 am
by NeoTiamat
DocBeard wrote:I'd say just knock her out, but Neo threw up those pain in the ass nonlethal damage rules.
A -4 penalty is not the end of the world, my good Doc.

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 am
by Isabella
Especially since it's a
-2 penalty.
<>Subdual Damage: Instead of getting a choice to kill or knock-out a foe automatically, we’ll be using the 3E system of nonlethal damage. To quickly summarize, you can take a -2 penalty to your attack roll to inflict nonlethal damage. When the amount of lethal + nonlethal damage a character takes exceeds their hitpoints, they are knocked out. If all of their damage is lethal, then they are killed instead.
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 am
by NeoTiamat
Thus it is revealed who is
really in charge around here.

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Alright, no one else has put forward a plan, so ... here I go. *gulp*
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:36 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
NeoTiamat wrote:Thus it is revealed who is
really in charge around here.

Seems like what we really have here is the "NeoTiamat penalty" (-4) and the "Isabella bonus" (+2).

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:15 pm
by NeoTiamat
Just to clarify a point of confusion:
You can use your abilities outside of a combat. Just bear in mind that outside of combat, abilities that are "until the end of the encounter" last for 5 minutes, and that encounter abilities only refresh after you've taken a five-minute rest.
Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:21 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Kaitou Kage wrote:"I'm not that kind of priest."
QTF.
"
We are the United States' government.
We don't do that sort of
thing."