Page 169 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:21 pm
by VAN
Tom will hide behind a tree or a bush, I see there are much green at the right corner of the map.

Shoot at the guards that are going towards the house:

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:44 pm
by ewancummins
RoF two

That 15 hits and he can shoot again.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:44 pm
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]

damage for the one he hit with 15

That guy was hit earlier, so this drops him.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 pm
by ewancummins
I'll roll for you, Van, since you have declared the actions.

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 pm
by ewancummins
Hit.

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:42 pm
by ewancummins
Retreat action gives the side tat did not retreat an attack for free.

These guys have initiative, though.

So I will allow one round of misleading fire for those with missiles ready.

That means Tom

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:43 pm
by ewancummins
Miss.


Okay, that guy gets away.

Unless people chase after him.


DAMIEN will pursue.
Ditto the Builder.

One more round.

Fleeing man

[dice]0[/dice]

Party

[dice]1[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:44 pm
by ewancummins
Fear gives his feet wings!

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:02 pm
by ewancummins
The party is NOT surprised by the appearance of dog/s and men at the gate near the stables, as a similiar possibility was actually mentioned in play moments ago, game time.

Check the map.

Gate is upper right.

Party is lower right, unless you move.


DAMIEN and The Builder, though, have moved to KITCHEN door (big house).



What is everyone doing this round?

Right now you are all free to move and act, and are not currently in combat.

In another minute...

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:34 am
by VAN
Tom will pursue as well and shoot again. I guess is only 1 arrow now since he has moved.

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

I haven't read IC, well if Tom can't shoot at him he will just pursue as the others do.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:34 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Tom will pursue as well and shoot again. I guess is only 1 arrow now since he has moved.

[dice]228500:0[/dice]

[dice]228500:1[/dice]

I haven't read IC, well if Tom can't shoot at him he will just pursue as the others do.
Noted.

I will presume Tom has caught up with Alfonse, then.

Gertie goes with him.

Of course Sixt and Fild do whatever their players like.

I'm only assuming that no one remains in the open, risking being captured or killed.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:36 am
by ewancummins
Titus also sticks with Alfonse.

It was the Builders Guild guy and Damien (fleet footed, relatively speaking, being unencumbered) who tried to catch the survivor before he got into the house).

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:41 am
by ewancummins
Okay, party leader made a call. All NPCs and inactive guys go with him.

I think it is safe to assume nobody is trying a suicidal stand against a large force.

Therefore...


Party chance of escaping without notice comes down to an observation NWP check for the baddies, possible initiative, and any thief skills that apply


OBS

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:42 am
by ewancummins
Failed the check. Good for the party.

Now they may make it to the wall.

But people are obviously watching the walls.

Surprise check

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:43 am
by ewancummins
Gertie

move silently


[dice]0[/dice]


[dice]1[/dice]