Page 157 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:53 pm
by ewancummins
The gnome downs a guy with his sword.
Out of the fight.


Gertie may have stunned a guy.

saving throw

[dice]0[/dice]

Yeah, he's stunned.

Two of seven down...

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:57 pm
by ewancummins
Damien dagger

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:00 pm
by ewancummins
Titus
(temp npc status)

mace

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:00 pm
by ewancummins
fumble check to hit

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:00 pm
by ewancummins
not a fumble

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:19 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Ok Six will move into melee Range and attack with his sword this round with his Shield on his right hand .

Attack Roll with his sword is [dice]0[/dice] .




Hit AC 8 with that I think . Damage if hit is [dice]1[/dice] +3

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:23 pm
by ewancummins
Another one bites the dust.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:38 pm
by Adam
I guess I have my sling.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:41 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I guess I have my sling.

Sure

shooting into melee can be dicey

Or melee madness...

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:47 pm
by ewancummins
Van--
what's Thom doing?

Note, he can attempt a backstab or KO attack IF he makes hide in shadows to keep in the shadows of the torches and spring up behind a guy.

Reminder to all: shooting into melee is usually riskier in this edition than in 3E.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:13 pm
by Adam
I guess I stand safely back and trust that others will do all the work for me.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:41 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I guess I stand safely back and trust that others will do all the work for me.

So withdraw out of melee range action.

He can't be hit now.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:59 am
by VAN
ewancummins wrote:Van--
what's Thom doing?

Note, he can attempt a backstab or KO attack IF he makes hide in shadows to keep in the shadows of the torches and spring up behind a guy.

Reminder to all: shooting into melee is usually riskier in this edition than in 3E.
He will try KO.

Hide in shadows: [dice]0[/dice]

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:05 am
by VAN
There is something wrong with the roller...anywayvTom will try to KO one with the sword.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:38 am
by ewancummins
I'll count that as HS and MS

10 and 10
Two successes


to hit

[dice]0[/dice]