Page 16 of 146
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:31 am
by Kaitou Kage
Haha >D Thanks, man!
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:10 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Ha-dou-ken! 
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:35 pm
by Nerit
Also thanks :O. Has anyone figured out what she's dressed as? I mean it says it on the picture...
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:44 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
KK, I can't believe I didn't notice
this completed version of the picture you made of Lia before!

Yea verily, it is
super awesome!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 pm
by Nerit
Oh, yeah! I loved that one. White and black + really complementary red lighting. It might be one of my favorites of Kage's.
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:44 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Thank you!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 am
by NeoTiamat
*claps hands together*
Alright, if there are no objections, next post I'll be moving you guys onward to Mme. Chastel's office as a group.
If anyone is interested in further conversations at the party, just drop me a note and we can do them in side-RP.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am
by Gonzoron of the FoS
Man, I envy you, Neo. What a joy it must be for a DM to have an in-house artist. Beautiful work on Mme. Chastel, Isabella.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:15 am
by Isabella
You might not envy him if you had to put up with me.

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:02 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Alright, deliberation time! We need to decide who does what, and I think it's best if we figure it out in here.
Who's going with Katja to get the Dementlieuse wizard police? - what else might they do while outside? Check around the building for tracks?
Who's staying at the gallery - and what are they going to do while there? And will someone with solid Thievery skills please snake one of those dolls out of the Curator's office for later study? Please? They may be significant.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:10 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Cyrus will go to the gendarme. A chance to hit on the stoic lady and directly support the law.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:15 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
P.S.: If no one has good Thievery, any trick that the authorities won't catch will work. But we need some kind of evidence to study, I feel, and I'm preeeeetty sure we're about to have our investigative liberties ... 'altered' ... somehow.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm
by NeoTiamat
While I approve of discussions, I am going to slap a time-limit on them till tomorrow night. Then, I'll post and distribute the PCs to their respective locations, and any PCs who have not yet posted will have to choose a place to go before they do so.
Sound fair?
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:11 pm
by Cronax
And will someone with solid Thievery skills please snake one of those dolls out of the Curator's office for later study? Please?
Methinks there is a reason Neo had Thierri get us in the room *rolls eyes*
I'll be backing up Celeste.
My gut tells me that the murderer is still in the gallery somewhere.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:24 pm
by Isabella
There was a curator named Chastel,
Who sadly has sounded her death knell:
This fine lady, esteemed,
was stabbed dead and then screamed,
and now we must bid her farewell.