Page 149 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:46 pm
by ewancummins
Note:

A mage can fire the arquebus, but a -5 to hit.

Just FYI.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:04 pm
by alhoon
Well, Fild asked them to carry the shield (and I forgot to mention the arquebus ICly :( ) and pass it to him put it happened recently and perhaps the other players didn't have time to catch up yet.

Of course, if Fild with a shield and arquebus fits on a bag, it wouldn't be an issue but I thought he wouldn't fit in any bag that they could carry.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:14 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Well, Fild asked them to carry the shield (and I forgot to mention the arquebus ICly :( ) and pass it to him put it happened recently and perhaps the other players didn't have time to catch up yet.

Of course, if Fild with a shield and arquebus fits on a bag, it wouldn't be an issue but I thought he wouldn't fit in any bag that they could carry.
It's a large sack.
But, still, a very tight fit, unless he hands off the shield and arquebus.

But I will edit to leave the exact location of the arquebus indeterminate for now.

That works for you?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:48 pm
by alhoon
Yeap... Sorry for being a pain, it wasn't that important but I had trouble picturing a sack with a shield and an arquebus sticking out. They COULD have passed those as loot.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:50 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Yeap... Sorry for being a pain, it wasn't that important but I had trouble picturing a sack with a shield and an arquebus sticking out. They COULD have passed those as loot.
Yeah. It might have attracted too much attention... :gabrielle:

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:53 pm
by ewancummins
Metaflux wrote:I would like to create a new PC since I feel I'd be infringing on someone else's creation if I just up and played with their character.

I like the language selection.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:41 pm
by ewancummins
I'm holding off from any further posting until I see some player posts.

I want to make sure no one:

Is lost or confused

needs an edit for a declared PC action/plan I misunderstood



If you are ready, and happy with my gloss of the various actions you declared and plans you made in OOC, then feel free to post in IC.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:07 pm
by alhoon
I don't have anything to post; Fild is in a bag waiting to be carried as loot.
He will cut a small hole in the bag with his dagger to see outside.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:38 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:I don't have anything to post; Fild is in a bag waiting to be carried as loot.
He will cut a small hole in the bag with his dagger to see outside.
Cool.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:48 pm
by ewancummins
Pirates get a second chance to realize something is up as party nears/ boards vessel

Wis

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:50 pm
by ewancummins
Oh.

Worst possible roll on an ability check.

In the confusion, the party has time for sabotage


GERTIE

Pick pockets

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

Damien

Pick pockets

[dice]2[/dice]

[dice]3[/dice]


Not actually picking pockets, but attempting to surrpetiously spread oil/plant leaky casks

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:52 pm
by ewancummins
Damien doesn't make it, but the Nat 20 was failure for the pirates allows his clumsy attempt at sabotage to pass more or less unnoticed.

GERTIE succeeds with ease.

How are you guys setting the fire?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:07 pm
by ewancummins
Spot type rolls


Observation Tom

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:10 pm
by ewancummins
VAN
VIEW CONTENT:
While all the stuff described in the most recent post is going on, Tom notices spots where the pirates left sacks splashed with tar or pitch, arranged in a loose string along the waterfront with pitch trails connecting the several sacks. The sacks contain moldy grain. If they shot a fire arrow into one of those sacks it would set fire to the waterfront.
If Tom points this out to the others, they see it. If not...they might miss the detail. To the casual observer, the sacks might just look like discarded items left by looters.)

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:16 am
by alhoon
I say let's burn down the ship :twisted: ... before it burns down the house! :evil: