Page 146 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 am
by Nathan of the FoS
A wedding! How very charming, and how apropos. Having just come back from my honeymoon, I feel I am in just the position to appreciate such an ending. :D

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am
by Isabella
*applause* Three cheers, Nathan! A toast to health and happiness!

(I've got no wine, only rum, and it's too early in the morning for it, so a glass of milk shall have to suffice. Good fortune and strong bones for all. *toasts*)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:49 pm
by Nerit
Congrats, sir. I shall refrain from any inappropriate remarks XD, and say only that we're all surely very happy for you!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:03 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Nathan, may you and your spouse share as many years in health, happiness and good fortune together as you may wish. ^^ You have my congratulations and all my good wishes for your new family's future.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:31 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Congratulations, Nathan!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:57 pm
by The Whistler
Also congratulations! Hope it was awesome.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm
by The Whistler
Oh, incidentally Nerit and other people! It is French wedding tradition for a groom to pick up the bride at her house (Bienassis in this case) and lead her to the chapel to meet up with the rest of the wedding party. So you guys are waiting for Celeste and Thierri to arrive, after which the ceremony will immediately commence. Sorry for the confusion!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:31 pm
by lostboy
Yep congratulations Nathan, good job sir!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Thanks! :D :D :D Good fortune and strong bones it is!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm
by NeoTiamat
Congratulations to our own Nathan! Don't forget to invite me to the 25th anniversary.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 am
by Nerit
Mea culpa, I'll edit soon!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:23 pm
by The Whistler
New wedding post coming tomorrow! Whistler very very tired.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 am
by Nerit
So, hilariously, I have a real wedding to attend this weekend. Expect sparse posts for this virtual, fictional one until Monday. :P


Oh, and on Wednesday I'm going to San Diego again.

*ducks* I'm SORRY! D: