Page 144 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:28 am
by lostboy
I'm officially out of anything really damage causing (at least on a single target - have one left for multiple targets and lots of healing stuff + at-wills etc). What I have been trying to do is force Sodalis to stay within that zone Gauvain put up which stops him rolling saves against ongoing damage. Unfortunately the dice roller and I had a falling out, words were said we didn't mean, it moved out, upshot is it won't roll anything over an 8 for me... :(

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I do have some bigger spells... I also have doubts as to whether they'll hit and do more than 11 damage. :? I'll give it a shot next round, if you all like.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 pm
by NeoTiamat
And that, as they say, is that.

For the combat at any rate.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:07 pm
by Nerit
Oh. Nevermind about the spells, then...riiiight. That sounded like we won. Or "won."

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
I know, I know, "combat over". But Lia doesn't. ;)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 am
by NeoTiamat
Now then. Battle is over and we have embarked upon the last scene of the campaign. Feel free to have any final conversations with the NPCs. Rex may appear now to take his last bows.

Also, anyone who wants to write an epilogue, long or short, for their character(s), should let me know. I'll also start writing and posting epilogues for the NPCs, as scheduling permits. Hopefully we can have a few good ones, if not quite the masterful assembly EoA had.

Any questions?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm
by lostboy
I've got a prologue ready to rock but I do quite fancy elaborating on the continuing adventures of Nicolas. Of course it all revolves around the eternal question of which one of the ladies involved will actually go on a date with him... :lol:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm
by Nerit
You know I have unfinished business, Neo, but after your next post, maybe I'll make an exit. Somehow I don't think she'll be leaving the Chateau just yet, though.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:56 pm
by NeoTiamat
lostboy wrote:I've got a prologue ready to rock but I do quite fancy elaborating on the continuing adventures of Nicolas. Of course it all revolves around the eternal question of which one of the ladies involved will actually go on a date with him... :lol:
Athene will take you up on it, I think. (She survived since the FoS sort of scrammed when the cheering started). Otherwise, feel free to drop me a line to discuss?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 pm
by lostboy
Cool I'm on for it, when were you thinking?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 pm
by NeoTiamat
I'm online right now if you're around?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:13 pm
by lostboy
I am but not for much longer I'm afraid. Early start tomorrow I'm afraid. But how are you fixed this week? I'm good most evenings for once....

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:23 pm
by NeoTiamat
I'm... not really, not till Friday?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm
by NeoTiamat
Put up the Final Post for Shattered City, Book Five, and put up a brief Epilogue in the Cutscene Thread. Anyone interested in something longer will just have to write it for themselves and share with the rest of us. :wink:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:42 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
So Guy is the new Darklord of Dementlieu. Poor bastard.