Page 143 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:43 am
by Isabella
Rock wrote:Well... I have two more servants prepared. ;) How much does Agale weigh?
I'm going to wager more than sixty pounds.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 am
by The Whistler
So, Isy made a few good points in chat with me!

1) If we can't heal Agale sufficiently, or we can but he's still restrained, we might just try to get him to be un-grabbed (perhaps by dazing, stunning, or surprising the thing grabbing him, or by shoving one or both of them away from each other)--then, we can just friggin' *carry* him away from the scene of the battle, down to the South. If our number one priority is to get out of Dodge, we should probably do this!

2) My character's boyfriend can heal people. He should get on top of that!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Your char has a boyfriend? Why haven't you introduced him to us, young lady?!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:53 pm
by The Whistler
Oh, sorry, as per Isy's inimitable phrasing: not her boyfriend, her "big strapping ambiguous relationship person." :-P

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
... So why haven't you introduced him to us, young lady?!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 am
by lostboy
Anyone who can grant Nicolas an additonal go at a save vs Daze or lift the effect would be gratefully appreciated..... :)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm
by Nerit
Road trip to San Diego. I will try to post Monday/Tuesday :( :(

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm
by yalenusveler
lostboy wrote:Anyone who can grant Nicolas an additonal go at a save vs Daze or lift the effect would be gratefully appreciated..... :)
Consider that save granted!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 pm
by NeoTiamat
lostboy wrote:Save vs Daze: 5 fail
Neo if its alright can I hold my action until I see what others do? As I only have one action I dont want to spend it on a heal if others are going to do the job for me and conversley I dont want to spend it on an attack if someone needs healing and doesn't get any...
You can always hold your action for as long you like. The only real limit is that if you hold it too long you might miss it if I post, but you're a while away from risking that.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 am
by lostboy
Its all gone quiet..... is everyone out there ok?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 am
by NeoTiamat
I'm around, just chugging away on thesis and grading midterm exams. Posting is slow these days, so combat rounds seem to be going 1 per 3 days? So the next combat post would be tomorrow evening (EST).

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:06 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Sorry; I would've posted sooner, but I've been busy.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:24 pm
by Nerit
Lia, are you out of stronger spells? You've cast MM for 3 turns. I'm pretty sure we're leaving Belfour alive and escaping, so it's not like we have to hold back. I'd like to deadify Sodalis, you know. It's a CYA issue <_< >_>.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 pm
by The Whistler
So, what are the circumstances around Celeste creating an escape route off the balcony this turn? With a rope, I guess? Unless the window is locked or something? Is that a thievery, or what? I'm using a lot of question marks?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm
by yalenusveler
Just for reference, if my calculations are correct, we're AROUND 52 or so HP away from putting down Sodalis. So if anyone has any "this is my big gun" left, bad kitty needs to be hit.