Page 142 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:15 pm
by ewancummins
Special

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:12 am
by VAN
Verona! What a great city! I have been twice there and I could visit it again :)

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:14 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Verona! What a great city! I have been twice there and I could visit it again :)

I'd like to go.

I spent only three days in Italy. I saw some of Milan, and a couple of nearby places.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:53 am
by ewancummins
ewancummins wrote:GETTING POWDER


CHR check. Simple success to obtain a cask of powder. Alfonse or Titus would be the best at this task, given social standing.

If the first roll fails, others may attempt a roll at a cumulative -2 penalty. Anyone lower class takes an additional -1.

Crit fail ( Nat 20 ) stops all rolls and cuts off any further supplies or similiar help from guards.

Crit success (Nat 1) gets you something extra. ;)

To keep things moving and follow player intent as declared, I'll make a roll.

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:53 am
by ewancummins
Nope.

Backup

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 am
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 am
by ewancummins
Nope.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:59 am
by ewancummins
Thieves do stuff


Hasty information gathering


-4


[dice]0[/dice]


Nope


Luck may come into play.


1 in 4 chance

[dice]1[/dice]

Looting

[dice]2[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:20 pm
by alhoon
Whale oil! We're golden.
The pirates will feel the burn...

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:39 pm
by Adam
Do we know which ships are pirate ships? Are they conveniently flying a jolly roger?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:03 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Do we know which ships are pirate ships? Are they conveniently flying a jolly roger?
Sadly, no.

But if any PC has the Heraldry NWP, he can use that to try to identify vessels by any flag, signs, etc.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:10 pm
by alhoon
Don't Aldron's ship have insignia?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:18 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Don't Aldron's ship have insignia?

They likely do, unless someone removed or switched the markings.


I have neither confirmed nor denied your theory.

The pirates may or may not have arrived on Folbre's vessels.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm
by alhoon
True. But we should burn his ships never the less. :)

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:45 pm
by ewancummins
Surprise possibility


Party

[dice]0[/dice]


Pirates


[dice]1[/dice]


SEE BELOW

GERTIE rolled great for Alertness.

Party isn't surprised, just loses init. Can counterattack same round.