Page 142 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:48 pm
by NeoTiamat
Lostboy wrote:Immediate Reaction: Word of Life on Agale enabling him to spend a surge, as he got whipped by everyone can I just choose to apply the -5 penalty to defenses until end of Nicolas next turn to Simon de Casteele, rather than work out who it exactly was?
Sure.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:53 pm
by lostboy
Excellent, lets hope Athene brings her murdering "A" game then...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:35 am
by The Whistler
So what's our strategy here? If enough of us can get out of the way from between the FoS and Sodalis, they might well finish each other off; I'll try to be convincing again now that they can actually see each other. Ooh! And if we have no better options for airlifting Agale out this turn, I can attempt to be all "OMG he is surely deceased maybe you should destroy the huge monster thing now instead of looking too closely at him (Bluff Check)".

What *are* our options for airlifting Agale out, incidentally? And which way can we run? At this point, *some* of our Sworn Foes are probably going to bite it, provided we can get them in the same room as each other; I say we start looking for a decent exit.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:49 am
by lostboy
I agree, we aren't going to win this by trying to kill everyone. In fact I doubt we can even finish Sodalis who seems to have upwards of 500hp plus we haven't even dealt with the main hall nor the reinforcements at the back gate that could turn up at anytime.

Nicolas could get Agale out of there but the power is a close blast 3 and he's dazed. So if anyone can lift a deze I'll sort it otherwise I could negate the last 10 hp of damage he took but unless he can get up he's screwed again next turn.

There is also the issue of Sodalis heading for Lia, Katja and old Night Terror, as well as Athene being in the sh!t. Nicolas will feel a little guilty over that and would want to help the poor woman/revolutionary/fey/werecreature thing...

Also when is Guy going to kick Balfours ass? Or at least hold him up long enough for some of the revolutionaries to stop just loitering in the street, actually enter the building and perhaps occupy the attentions of those in the main hall?

or we go to plan B and set fire to the building, that should put a crimp on everyones day.... Besides it wouldn't be an NeoTiamat/Isabella game if we didn't turn the set of the final scene into a ruined demon haunted wreck...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:00 am
by lostboy
Also and I hate being a rules lawyer but wouldn't Sodalis have to use its move action to stand up from Prone. Therefore he can't move as well?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:01 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Can the Unseen Servant lift people? If so, I can have Agale carried out of there next round.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 am
by NeoTiamat
Unseen Servant has a weight limit of 20 lbs, if memory serves.

As for the Prone... %^%^&%^&. I'll fix it after breakfast, pretty much figure that Lia, Nerit, and Celeste don't even get attacked, and Sodalis stays put.

And I actually wrote nice fluff... bah.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:16 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Well... I have two more servants prepared. ;) How much does Agale weigh?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 am
by NeoTiamat
No Rock.

Also, map/round issue fixed, Yalenus, I think that invalidates your last action.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:49 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Edited my post...

On a sidenote: Guys, I can still use the Servants to get healing potions to you, but you kind of need to call out for them. Lia's not a mindreader, unfortunately. ^^;

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 am
by The Whistler
Yeah, if we can all get South down the hallway before Sodalis blocks it off (especially Nic, Kerry, Agale and Mercator), we should be able to handle the FoS mages down there with Night-Terror's help, and escape back through the tunnel. Also, you know what occurs to me would be a fun way to get half the senior mages to go look back in the main hall, and the others to start attacking Sodalis immediately? Yelling "Sodalis has stolen the Box." Which is *actually* an entirely logical conclusion for Celeste to have come to. What do you guys think?

And yeah, what's going on out at the front gate? Are they all having tea or something?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:48 am
by NeoTiamat
They're having Epic Battles, but I've got too many things to do to detail a battle which no one is witnessing. :?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:51 am
by The Whistler
Okay! That's cool. On an entirely unrelated note, good heavens is that a side exit at V37?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:07 am
by NeoTiamat
It opens up onto a balcony, and yes, it can be used to exit the map.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 am
by The Whistler
Okay, awesome. How does everyone feel about using that to RUN AWAY VERY FAST? I think our NPCs to the South can get there if the Dreamlord holds back the wizards...it's just a matter of you guys to the North being able to get down there before Sodalis does. I can tie a rope!