Page 141 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 pm
by lostboy
eh makes things interesting. Plus there is always the outside chance that the FoS dudes aren't totally thick and know a big scary bad thing when they see one. That eventuality of course will hopefully lead to them taking chunks out of each other, therefore assisting our cause.

Alternatively Agale has a death wish the size of New Mexico...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:41 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Cronax wrote:Going out with both guns blazing. Also, there is no way for any of us to know that Rex has gotten away.
To be fair, though, you know that Sodalis doesn't have the box and the FoS no longer has the box. That leaves one other contender.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:11 pm
by Cronax
They already heard us. The only reason they hadn't charged us last round was because they wasted all their actions searching for Rex.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 pm
by NeoTiamat
Okay, I'm having Thesis drama and other drama just now, so posting is going to be somewhat delayed. I'll get around to it tomorrow, I promise!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 am
by NeoTiamat
lostboy wrote:eh makes things interesting. Plus there is always the outside chance that the FoS dudes aren't totally thick and know a big scary bad thing when they see one. That eventuality of course will hopefully lead to them taking chunks out of each other, therefore assisting our cause.

Alternatively Agale has a death wish the size of New Mexico...
Given that Agale is now the only target available to them, I'm thinking the latter. The FoS may well decide to kill Sodalis instead of you... so long as you don't get between them.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:11 pm
by Cronax
Well I'm an idiot. Didn't realize I was almost bloodied when I stepped out.
*Shakes fist at spoiler tags*
If someone can give me a heal before my turn starts, I'll be fine.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Working on it. I can have a healing potion to you by next round.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:27 pm
by Cronax
Don't bother with a potion, they take a Standard action to administer (And won't quite heal enough anyway). One of the half dozen people with a Surge + X power will work out better.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:48 pm
by lostboy
Don't worry mon ami Nicolas can word of life as an immediate reaction to stop the dying thing and improved majestic word you back to somewhat semblance of health. I'll post in a couple hours (sorry at work still).

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Cronax wrote:Don't bother with a potion, they take a Standard action to administer (And won't quite heal enough anyway). One of the half dozen people with a Surge + X power will work out better.
I'm not worried; I don't recall the Unseen Servant taking up my actions, it just follows orders. ;)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 pm
by lostboy
Neo can you let us know how many hps (or lack of) Agale has?

Can I also suggest a strategy? Anyone bloodied already, why not use your action points and second wind whilst also tossing what you can at Sodalis? Might keep us all alive a bit longer. Just a thought.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:44 pm
by Cronax
Using my immediate judiciously, I'll manage to just barely survive after the onslaught (albeit unconscious), but the ongoing will finish me off, hence why a single majestic word will be enough.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm
by NeoTiamat
Agale began that flurry of attacks with 32/60 HP.

He then proceeded to become the target of 77 points worth of damage from a wide variety of sources, which, if all of them were taken, would put him at -35 HP, and permanently dead (that comes at -30).

However, Agale has Intellect Fortress, which allows him to increase one defense, and would probably let him dodge some of those attacks. Which attacks and for how much, however, I do not know.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 pm
by Cronax
Either 3 of the mooks (24 damage) or the ongoing 15 + restrained depending. If Someone could reactively give me a +1 AC (that is not a power bonus) I could dodge 3 of the mooks and the horror.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 pm
by lostboy
I'm wasted so I'm heading to bed but I can offer one of the following to Agale this round:

Word of Life - Immed reaction on dropping below 0 hp meaning Agale can spend a surge and the attackign enemy gets -5 to all defenses until end of Nic's next turn

Chord of resilience - Immed interrrupt to negate last 10 hp of damage

Improved Majestic word - Surge + 1d6 + 5 hp regained + bonus of 5 temporary hp's

Bit tough to choose without knowing where you are on the bleeding out scale, so have a think and let me know.

Kerrian might have something better though?