Page 15 of 146

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 pm
by NeoTiamat
Though amusingly, the horribly symbolic visions turned out to be.... very straightforward directions.

And someone trying to kill him. So much for flower power. :wink:

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 am
by Gonzoron of the FoS
"And, and why were they all twins?" Richard asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.
OK, I was beginning to think I'd hallucinated the creepiest part of this whole tale until Richard brought it up again, because no one was mentioning it.

No offense to any twins in the audience. I have a few friends who are twins. One pair of twins is fine. Two pair, ok... though if they are a male pair and a female pair, I do feel a desire to play matchmaker. But five pair in one place thats not a convention of some sort? that's just creepy. Being drowned in bone-filled catacombs is just gilding the lily.


:)

I have my suspicions of where Neo's going, based on Kerrian's vision, but I'll remain silent so as not to drop accidental spoilers.

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 am
by NeoTiamat
I will grant you that this isn't quite as dramatic as having the Anubite toss a dead guy through the window, but we're hoping high weirdness makes up for that. :D

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:05 pm
by The Whistler
Hosting company in preparation for the Harvard-Yale football match. (Go Bulldogs!) Posting may be light until late Saturday or Sunday.

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:00 am
by DocBeard
Hey. I'm back. yay.

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 pm
by The Whistler
Also back!

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:01 am
by The Whistler
Also, in case it isn't obvious, those characters that asked for it have full access to Celeste's wardrobe resources, including contact with a stage costumer that doesn't mind being passionately implored for rental outfits on ten minutes' notice (or at least won't say so out loud). Just add it to her tab. :-)

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:19 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
I nominate Docbeard for bonus RT for that song! :)

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:54 pm
by The Whistler
Seconded!

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:54 pm
by NeoTiamat
That sounds like a good idea to me. :D 2 RT for you, Doc. This would be a much more boring game without you.

Also, courtesy of our mutual friend Lostboy, I present a 3D view of the Tessier Gallery. Observe the neat tower-thingy.

Image

(Okay, so architecture isn't my strongpoint. So sue me.)

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:54 pm
by Nerit
So that's where that came from! I was very confused when I reread the post today. Well done :).

Ahem, and just to clear the air...

(4:51:10 PM) Kage: I shall have to do penance!
(4:52:06 PM) nerit: MY BOOBS ARE SHOWING OMFG
(4:52:16 PM) nerit: that's the modern translation

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:57 am
by DocBeard
Huh, you guys liked that? I figured since everyone kind of ignored it that I did a poor job of it. Thanks!

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 am
by NeoTiamat
We like it, there's just not much to react with other than amazed awe. :wink:

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:07 pm
by DocBeard
Fair enough! Oh, Tomas is, on the sly, keeping an eye out for artifacts from pre-rationalist Lamordia, BTW. I want to talk to you about a few other ideas I had for side stuff, too.

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am
by Gonzoron of the FoS
not sure if I should comment here or in the art thread.

Love, love, love the new pic of Nerit in costume.

also Love, love, love Street Fighter: Hazlan.

very nice work...