Page 139 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 am
by lostboy
Cheers.

Right anyone got anything that can remove blindness en mass or a large consignment of white sticks?

On another note I think whatever we can chuck or put in that entryway to stop Old Balfour reaching the front gates would be good. I don't suspect one dominated summoned horror will do the job though... any ideas?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:57 am
by NeoTiamat
Well, Guy is out in front.

Seems like there's two options, really. Either throw everything you have at de Casteele and try and take him down, or take a side route and run for the box while he's otherwise occupied.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:11 pm
by The Whistler
I may have just realized something...if my attack pushed Lucky 7 into the next room before his turn started, then how did he target us with that spell? Was it a readied action or something?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 pm
by NeoTiamat
Honestly? OOC, Because I knocked down the wall beyond him so as to ease the mobility issues a little bit, after I saw how all of the PCs stayed in one place?

IC, he sneezed really, really hard, and the Palais de Justice was built by the lowest bidder.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 pm
by The Whistler
May be a bit past the post deadline tonight thanks to IRL game night.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm
by NeoTiamat
Given that we've a total of two people posted so far, I'm probably going to wait till tomorrow on the update.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 am
by yalenusveler
Neo, I'll post today but I've got a rules question I need to ask you beforehand.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:32 pm
by NeoTiamat
Send me an email?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Can Lia see De Casteele from where she is?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 am
by NeoTiamat
Not from her location. She'd need to head down to about where Nicolas, Nerit, Mercator are.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Hmm. Pity; give the circumstances, that probably counts as suicide.

And no, I am NOT going to try it!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:39 pm
by lostboy
Sorry not going to get a chance to post till tomorrow morning.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm
by Nerit
Hmm, I am again not sure what to do :roll:. Should I commit suicide by moving forward again for a better view? If I attack I'll draw attention, I'm sure, but I can't really tell what's a wall and what's simply stairs.
May I request a repeat of the string of numbers (X coordinates 1-38) for the bottom? I'm having a hard time reading and seeing each square.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 pm
by lostboy
Nerit don't take this the wrong way.... but I think I love you. :D

Until Neo p!sses on my parade...


Actually can I rescind my move action and move to AF 28 alongside Nerit? (Just spotted Nicolas' power is ranged 10 as well) - Have edited post accordingly

Hell its blaze of glory time (cue Bon Jovi...) :D

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:41 am
by Nerit
Haha, why, because I offered to help? You gave me a target to focus on for a second! Still, you want to be left behind? We should probably flee from the injured guys and stay with the group.