Page 14 of 186
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:56 am
by alhoon
I play a fighter sis.
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:01 am
by VAN
I know you are the fighter, Varrus the cleric and Adam the wizard

Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:47 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Tom has 15 STR and a sword, when he has money he can get a shield and can fight in melee as well with backstab he will deal cool damage. He also has a bow so can stay back and use this one.
As about alignment I'm not sure he qualifies for CG...practically what he does is eavesdropping and then sell info at the higher bidder or get paid to find or follow others. He is good with friends bad with the rest!
So our party will have 4 thieves, a fighter, a wizard and a cleric? Not bad at all

4 thieves if JMatyr joins and takes that high Dex set, most likely.
Was that a vote to expand to seven?
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:41 pm
by VAN
Fine by me the more the merer.
Also I will not object if he wants to trade the 17 DEX with STR so he can take a fighter if he wants to play one and if is fine with Ewan and the others.
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:02 pm
by Varrus the Ethical
Wait, let me check what the Speaker of Storms says.
Seven's good.
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:31 pm
by Zilfer
lol! yeah its fine.
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:35 pm
by VAN
Zilfer, how is Damien?
Tom is 18 years old, medium hight, athletic rather muscular build, shoulger length dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He has a short sword and not an armor. When he is going hunting wears his leather armor and has a shortbow.
Tom tries to be outgoing but deep down is lonely, curious, ambitious, he wants to be a famous investigator or a spy. He likes the money too much and sometimes is reckless and overestimates himself and his abilities.
He has a dog, a brown labrador named Gem. He trained him to track, guard and follow people so he can follow or find people as well. Tom likes going hunting with Gem around the city.
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:17 pm
by Zilfer
I picture Damien somewhere around 22-25 so I guess we'll go with 23 for now.
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:05 pm
by steveflam
I'm ok with us knowing Damien
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:02 am
by alhoon
To clear something about literacy/semi-literacy:
It's 2 NWPs for a fighter to read\write one language.
Is it 4 to read\write in two, or is it 3 because it's the 2nd language?
About semi-literacy:
Is it one NWP per language?
About Arquebus:
To use the other end to bludgeon people what proficiency is needed? Club? Mace? Staff?
Are there Bayonettes?
KITS:
Is there any fighter kit worth its salt that would allow me to get some bonus skills? And fits the character? My Fighter's book is deeeeeeply buried in a pile somewhere in the attic for the past 15 years.
ALSO: Have the thieves set in the "we were a kind of gang, and had to leave" background? Cause then I would like to assume Fild knew of them and was leaning towards joining them.
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:03 pm
by Zilfer
It works for me. XD Guess it would be my character's fault that we all had to skip town if so or we felt like moving on anyways. Forgot to mention if we know each other, Damien has a married sister in the town we left. Something random you might know about him at least.
We still haven't made the name of the previous town... and if we are going off kinda a western vibe for it, maybe "Rich River" might be good? I mean if we are following alliteration of the Coin Collecting Count. xD
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:40 pm
by ewancummins
Zilfer wrote:It works for me. XD Guess it would be my character's fault that we all had to skip town if so or we felt like moving on anyways. Forgot to mention if we know each other, Damien has a married sister in the town we left. Something random you might know about him at least.
We still haven't made the name of the previous town... and if we are going off kinda a western vibe for it, maybe "Rich River" might be good? I mean if we are following alliteration of the Coin Collecting Count. xD
Rio Rico?
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:04 pm
by VAN
I like it! Sounds like Rio! Maybe it has Carneval as well!
Sidenote, I might change the race of my PC...not sure yet but I'm tinking a half-elf...I'm a bit perplexed right now, I have 2 PC types in mind I would like to play and is difficult to decide lol. So since we don't start immediately I will take couple days to decide. Tom will still be a thief and Gertie's brother if I decide to get a half-elf, same father and they have grown up together. Again I'm not sure yet just thinking about it

Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:47 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:I like it! Sounds like Rio! Maybe it has Carneval as well!
Sidenote, I might change the race of my PC...not sure yet but I'm tinking a half-elf...I'm a bit perplexed right now, I have 2 PC types in mind I would like to play and is difficult to decide lol. So since we don't start immediately I will take couple days to decide. Tom will still be a thief and Gertie's brother if I decide to get a half-elf, same father and they have grown up together. Again I'm not sure yet just thinking about it

Mardi Gras so soon.
We celebrate by...actually, nothing really goes on here. Which is odd, because we have a lot of people from places where I am sure Carnival is celebrated.
Half elf would be fine.
So a human father, the same man sired both siblings. Two different mothers.
This could be interesting.
Did the elf maid deposit her half human baby on the doorstep of the man who had gotten her with child, a year or more prior?
And then vanish?
Or more like another marriage?
Anyway you do it, this could be fun.
You have time.
Re: P N Elrod
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:34 pm
by ewancummins
It looks as if JMatyr is in.
More on that soon, probably straight from him.