Page 130 of 146
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 pm
by NeoTiamat
Nathan is right! It is levelling time. In fact, since Book Four was somewhat epically long, you guys advance two levels.
First, you are all level 10 now.
Second, you each recieve one item of 12th level or lower, one item of 13th level or lower, 200 gp in currency, and 4000 gp worth of residuum.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:22 am
by Nerit
Yes, awesome!
Lostboy, I'm waiting for Nicolas' reaction, but if you're busy I'll go ahead?
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 am
by lostboy
oops sorry, manic couple of days... posting now.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:10 am
by lostboy
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:41 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I'd forgotten we get to level... I'll have to do it later on, though; still plenty of stuff to do today.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 am
by Kaitou Kage
Rock, if/when you have a little while, would you mind shooting me a message on AIM? Thanks!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:25 pm
by lostboy
Just a heads up, on levelling Nicolas saw this hat, a very exceptional hat, one that should turn heads wherever he goes.
ahem.. actually due to our poor initiative dilemmas he has purchased a Helm of Battle, meaning anyone within 5 squares of him gains a +1 item bonus on initiative. I know as a rule we tend to keep PC powers to ourselves, however thought your should all be aware of this.
Come on hug a poet, you know you want to...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 pm
by NeoTiamat
I am forced to wonder how the hat does its work?
Is it so awesome that all the enemies just have to gaze at it dumbfounded, long enough for you to get an initiative boost...?
Or is it so horrible that the PCs just want to get away from it as fast as possible?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:44 pm
by lostboy
Quite possibly both......

Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:59 pm
by NeoTiamat
Fear the Hat.
Also! PCs should decide where, exactly, they wish to go next. Andre, Devereux, (Marchand-Renier?), as I'd like to move you forward next post.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:38 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I vote we go for whoever's closest, to start with, and move on from there.
As to levelling up:
Does levelling up mean we've been restored to full hp? ^^;
Spells: Yay! I have access to
Mass Resistance now!
Rituals:Is there any problem with my purchasing the
Brew Potion,
Phantom Steed and
Unseen Servant rituals?
Items: Any objections to my taking
Sylvan Armor (13) and
Cloak of Resistance (12)?
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am
by lostboy
I took brew potion as well (although whether you'd want to chance any concoctions Nicolas comes up with is a different matter...)
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 am
by NeoTiamat
Rituals: No objection to Brew Potion, Phantom Steed, or Unseen Servant
Items: No objection to Cloak of Resistance or Sylvan Armor
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Wheehee.
So, who else is in favour of going to whichever of the other targets is closest? I can conjure phantom horses to carry us there, now. Well, eight of us, unless I perform the ritual twice.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Rock, remember that on Cloak of resistance, you have to pick what kind of resistance you have when you buy the cloak. It is unchangeable.