Page 121 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:48 pm
by ewancummins
Clean miss. Nothing but air.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:49 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Can we use a rope to lock it up or no?
Rope? Naw.

It would take some sort of hard wedge, a spike, something like that.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:10 pm
by steveflam
Climbing spikes it is

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:27 pm
by Adam
ewancummins wrote:Adam


Veer left or veer right?

Randomly determined?
Whichever direction looks clearer.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:28 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Climbing spikes it is

Dex check to wedge it in the dark, by feel.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Adam


Veer left or veer right?

Randomly determined?
Whichever direction looks clearer.
He's in a galloping horse. Sun not up yet. About equal obstacles either way...


Random roll

1-2

Left looks a bit clearer

3-4

Right looks a bit clearer


[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:31 pm
by ewancummins
2 means left.


He is coming from the west, so that means north.


Update coming.


I will roll the Dex check for Stevil to speed things up.

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:00 pm
by steveflam
yes!!! She has higher.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:01 pm
by steveflam
I hope it at least stalls them so some of us can get free!

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:06 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:I hope it at least stalls them so some of us can get free!

You will find out shortly, no doubt.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:07 pm
by steveflam
Pm sent about Elissa's attire.... gertie gave her some clothes to wear including her hollow boots

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:11 pm
by steveflam
Tom/Gem is blank in post.... he is still in tunnel or making it out?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:14 pm
by Adam
I just couldn't resist. When will I have this chance again?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:29 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:I just couldn't resist. When will I have this chance again?

I really hope you succeed.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:24 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Tom/Gem is blank in post.... he is still in tunnel or making it out?
Van's call.

But if you guys are ready for a new round, I am pretty safe in assuming you both follow Elissa, hey?