Page 116 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:44 pm
by ewancummins
Initiative Alfonse

[dice]0[/dice]


Aldron and the guard


[dice]1[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:46 pm
by ewancummins
Okay, the guard is grabbing at Alfonse.

Aldron draws his stiletto. He's going to call for more guards.


Alfonse has INIT so he can act.

This is combat time, so really long speeches may be interrupted. But he can talk, run, surrender, fight, cast ( though note he has not had a night's rest since casting sleep) , etc as you choose.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:54 pm
by Adam
I'm assuming the way out of the room is blocked, and I don't have spells. So, I'm screwed essentially.

I surrender.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:20 pm
by ewancummins
Noted.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:27 pm
by Adam
[dice]0[/dice] Charisma check to try and convince him, for the good it will do.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:29 pm
by ewancummins
Fail by four points.

Doesn't budge him.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 pm
by ewancummins
Make WIS check, Adam.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:07 pm
by Adam
[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:12 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:[dice]225629:0[/dice]
VIEW CONTENT:
You notice a black smear on the blade of the dagger held by the guard escorting you into the hall.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:19 pm
by Adam
I frigging knew it.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:21 pm
by steveflam
Adam, why do these things keep happening to your pc's ...... lol.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:01 pm
by alhoon
I guess it's time for "Alhoon's gloom prediction for the day"

Elissa Hoblin disappears one night and the very next morning, before dawn, Aldron Foeble rides with a middle class man and 10 guards towards an abandoned vineyard.
That's all for Aldron remaining in the sidelines and keeping his house out of the squabbles.

Both the other houses will notice. He brought 10 guards. They will not be enough if the Hoblins get wind of this and bring 20. Or 30; it's Elissa after all.

Whatever his motives, Aldron is playing with matches sitting on a keg of gunpowder. The fireworks may be great, but he'll be the first in the line of fire.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:38 pm
by ewancummins
Alhoon, any answers?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:42 pm
by steveflam
Don't know about you guys, but I think we are going to be woken up rather rudely. Yay us :P

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:50 pm
by ewancummins
Let me check travel times in map.

I may not need to wait...