Page 12 of 327

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:39 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Filbert suspects that maybe Baubb is hiding behind the door with ready action to hit, so he listens first, then opens the door and without cross it he goes back hoping Baubb will miss him.

Listen 56: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3727252/

Move silently 5: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3727254/

Don't hear anything...

And I'll update in a bit.



JM- gonna update for you too.


Must grab my coffeee mug!

I'll be up for a while, so if you guys stay on we may advance a bit further.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:41 am
by VAN
I have to study in a bit sorry, but I will check later on :)

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:I have to study in a bit sorry, but I will check later on :)
No probs.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:45 am
by ewancummins
Init Devlin and men

[dice]0[/dice]
Init Killer Klown-

[dice]1[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:46 am
by ewancummins
Okay, that's pretty fast.

Stiiletto hand attack:

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:47 am
by ewancummins
Okay, your main-gauche caught the blade. If you make an STR check with a -2 penalty, you can snap it off.

Or not, your call.
Either way, you still get your usual attack.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:48 am
by VAN
For whom was the attack?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:49 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:For whom was the attack? And how much damage dealt?

Thta info above is about a different fight, Van. Jmatyr's guy is fighting an enemy right now, in a seperate scene.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:50 am
by VAN
Cool, because I was confused.

So when Filbert opens the door nothing happened right? If that's so he goes with move silently outside and will look for Baubb or Roald.

I will check for updates later.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:57 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Cool, because I was confused.

So when Filbert opens the door nothing happened right? If that's so he goes with move silently outside and will look for Baubb or Roald.

I will check for updates later.

I'm gonna post your update now.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:58 am
by JMaytr

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:07 am
by ewancummins
I'm, assuming that was the attack?

Okay, that's a solid hit.

Breaking the stilleto blade as well, or no?
If so, gimme an STR check at -2 to your score (roll = or under).

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:08 am
by ewancummins
Oh, and as noted before I ma using the rule that a Nat 230 gives you an immediate follow on attack roll with all bonuses.

That's instead of double damage.

If you somehow roll another nat 20- go again.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:13 am
by JMaytr
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3727327/ 14

thats less so i break the blade.

follow attack

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3727331/ 19

thats ac -4

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:14 am
by JMaytr
actually with the minus 2 thats equal to.