Page 101 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:21 am
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:22 am
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:23 am
by ewancummins
h
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:26 am
by ewancummins
Alfonse knocks two men out with his spell.
Several of the others are not knocked out. They are spread out enough he cannot target them all. 'But, as you might see from that d20 (a saving throw) above, I am playtesting the sleep save rule.
This many guys are hit by the drowsiness effect:
[dice]0[/dice]
-the two who are out cold.
That means three men are unaffected.
Two are asleep.
five are drowsy
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:29 am
by ewancummins
Horses are mostly unaffected, or at worst, a bit drowsy. None fall asleep.
Based on PC declarations
Gertie
Climb Walls
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:30 am
by ewancummins
Good thing she has a high skill.
Tom, climb
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:30 am
by ewancummins
DAMIEN
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:32 am
by ewancummins
Tom gets a hefty 30 % penalty, as he is encumbered and slowed by helping Elissa.
But he still makes it be a few points.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:34 am
by ewancummins
Nearest horsemen all affected and unable to stop scramble over the wall.
Next round flight init contest
party
[dice]0[/dice]
pursuers
[dice]1[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:34 am
by ewancummins
okay, they may catch the party on the road
But it won't be all of them.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:37 am
by alhoon
If possible, can we get a short IC post about what's happening?
I guess the thieves go over the wall with Elissa. My question is... where is Fild? Which side of the wall? Are we outside of the compound and the thieves just go to the street? Or we're already out and ... somewhere?
I feel quite better BTW. I expected the guards to be like 3rd lvl each or something. Not that Fild would know, but I do.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:41 am
by ewancummins
Sleep effects guys under 4HD..

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:42 am
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:If possible, can we get a short IC post about what's happening?
I guess the thieves go over the wall with Elissa. My question is... where is Fild? Which side of the wall? Are we outside of the compound and the thieves just go to the street? Or we're already out and ... somewhere?
I feel quite better BTW. I expected the guards to be like 3rd lvl each or something. Not that Fild would know, but I do.
Yes, IC post is coming.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:56 am
by ewancummins
CLIMB WALLS (UNTRAINED, PENALTIES)ATTEMPT TWO MEN
THIRD RIDES FOR NEAREST GATE
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
[dice]2[/dice]
[dice]3[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:57 am
by ewancummins
They can get over, but not this round.
Party may thus evade.
Maybe.
chance of getting away clean is 1 in 6
[dice]0[/dice]