Page 2 of 327

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:19 pm
by Adam
I've posted. This week has been madhouse, so I'll have a sheet put together this weekend (this is my goal.)

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:35 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I've posted. This week has been madhouse, so I'll have a sheet put together this weekend (this is my goal.)

No probs.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:47 pm
by ewancummins
Crossbowman surprise

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:48 pm
by ewancummins
Ah, suprised- he doesn't notice if Cormac gets close.

Is he getting close?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:48 pm
by ewancummins
Surprise check-Huntsman

[dice]0[/dice]

Noted.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:54 pm
by ewancummins
surprise check Cormac

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:54 pm
by ewancummins
Cormac can't see what the crossbowman is about to shoot. Not from his current position.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:03 pm
by ewancummins
Attack roll with penalty for being distracted (-4 in this case)


[dice]0[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 pm
by ewancummins
Hunter surprise (since he's rushing after the dtossbiowman, intent on ctaching him)


[dice]0[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:13 pm
by ewancummins
Wisdom check, lower is better, crossbowman

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:15 pm
by ewancummins
Adam, RocEter, RP this as you like.


The cloaked figure is the hunter, natch.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:31 pm
by ewancummins
I'll wait for RocEtr to post.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:02 pm
by steveflam
Took the liberty of chosing the photo and posting it. Good game so far :)

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm
by Adam
How does sensing motive work in 2e?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:11 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:How does sensing motive work in 2e?

There isn't one, I think. Not unless you have spells if I am not mistaken.