Page 2 of 2

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:31 pm
by Revka et al
WhisperingWolf wrote:out of the mists a hooded figure arrives. hair, face, and features are hidden from view within a large cloak. only thing easily seen are the hands, it's a woman with light olive colored skin. But nothing more is seen. Who is she, and what has she come for?
Is she appearing in a certain place to certain characters or do you mean to express that are you appearing to the players here in the forum?

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm
by DeepShadow of FoS
Revka et al wrote:
WhisperingWolf wrote:out of the mists a hooded figure arrives. hair, face, and features are hidden from view within a large cloak. only thing easily seen are the hands, it's a woman with light olive colored skin. But nothing more is seen. Who is she, and what has she come for?
Is she appearing in a certain place to certain characters or do you mean to express that are you appearing to the players here in the forum?
Everything in this thread is just about this thread. WW was just saying hello!

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:55 am
by Revka et al
I love it! I can't wait to get going.

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:21 pm
by Revka et al
Should I post a picture of Kara or should we leave it to Facebook for pictures?

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:22 pm
by Revka et al
Oh! And did you notice my new custom avatar? I'm so happy. Thanks Ron!!

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:37 pm
by xrosesrblackx
hey guys sorry bout the wait, been busy. so ill try out the dice roll...... ok how do i do it?? <_< >_>

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 pm
by DeepShadow of FoS
xrosesrblackx wrote:hey guys sorry bout the wait, been busy. so ill try out the dice roll...... ok how do i do it?? <_< >_>
No prob Rose! When you are posting, just write what you want to roll (i.e. 1d20 for one roll of a 20-sided die), highlight it, and click the "dice" option from the menu above the typing area to turn it into a die roll.

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 pm
by isignasl
Hey all, this is Mike (Neerajah, Anika, Liesel, Sarafina, and Marka for those who don't know me). Sorry I hadn't posted until now...much like xrose, I've been a busy dude, and dealing with a bunch.

So for those who don't know, here are links to my PC bios that I have posted so far:

http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/wiki/Anika_Amarant
http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/wiki ... marasinghe

I thought I had posted Sarafina's bio already, but apparently not...I'll get that one, Liesel's, and Marka's up ASAP.

Catch ya'll on the flip side :-)

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:54 am
by WhisperingWolf
[dice]2[/dice]

Re: Kara's Daughters: Proposal (OOC)

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm
by DeepShadow of FoS
Okay, it's time to have some official rules:

1) After I post, you all have two days to reply before I do so again. You may have more, but you will never have less.

2) Please refrain from adding details to the environment or other characters. Read carefully, and stick to what you read.

3) If you need or want additional details about the surroundings or other characters, please speak up. I'm often detailed on a few things and spartan on the rest, so a reminder is always welcome.