Page 97 of 146

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm
by Nerit
Trained in: Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, Insight, Perception, Religion

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 pm
by yalenusveler
I've got:Endurance, Insight, Nature, Perception, Religion

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Rex is trained in Acrobatics, Athletics, Bluff, Heal, Perception, Stealth (bet you never woulda guessed), Streetwise, and Thievery.

EDIT: Hey, you guys may want to spend healing surges to top yourselves off if you took damage in that encounter. So far Tomas is the only one that has but the rest of you really don't want to start a combat with 15 damage or more.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm
by NeoTiamat
Yes you do!

...or at least I do. :wink:

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm
by The Whistler
Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, History, and Insight!

EDIT: And also Thievery.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Lia is trained in Arcana, History, Insight and Religion.

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 am
by lostboy
Remember anyone who uses a healing surge now benefits from an extra 5hp on top healed as well....

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Must... not... ask... dead-eyed... s.o.b. ... when he'll... put up.... his part of... bargain! >_< Gaahh! It can only end badly if it's me who asks!

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:02 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Well, if you're not going to ask dead-eyed sob, you may want to spend a healing surge or two. You're down 15 hp, you realize.

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Allow me to note for posterity that I have indeed spent the two surges needed to bring me to full hit points, leaving me with 6 for the day.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm
by Nerit
Disregard that roll, I didn't make it! It says "tarlyn" on it! :P

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm
by Gonzoron of the FoS
Nerit wrote:Diplomacy [dice]138394:1[/dice] +13 =
Hmm... that's weird.

Did you do anything odd? Did you try to edit or something?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:01 pm
by Nerit
Haha, I only tried to edit it after I saw tarlyn had infiltrated my post! That dirty scoundrel. I started a bug thread in the tech forum in case other people notice funky things. It is beta, after all.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:07 pm
by Gonzoron of the FoS
Hmm... looking at the database that stores the dice, my best guess is that tarlyn rolled something, then deleted his post, then you posted, so you got his postid. your rolls are there, but his is there first, so your post shows his roll.

Like you said, it is a beta...

In any case, random is random.... so having tarlyn's name there is irritating, but ultimately doesn't matter much. (though I wonder if he'd rolled a different number or size die how it would show up in your post!)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 pm
by Nerit
Hey, I'm just glad this isn't WoD where I can get dramatic failures. *Gets facemelted by the mage-police*