Page 95 of 146

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:12 am
by DocBeard
Well, 31-4 is 27 so I'll keep that.

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I've got a Religion roll of 20 here. Does that suffice to give anyone a bonus?

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:23 am
by NeoTiamat
One way to find out! Post in the main-thread and decide to whom you'd give the bonus to in the event of a success.

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Post completed.

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:13 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Forgot to add: any bonus I accrue goes to Celeste.

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:58 pm
by Nerit
Suggestions for Tarokka Tuesday? First come first serve.

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:21 pm
by NeoTiamat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danse_maca ... aëns)#Text

The translation of the poem. For some unknown reason (we think parentheses), the URL tags do not play nice with it.

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:57 am
by Kaitou Kage
So does Rex still need to go and "rescue" Celeste by being her next dance partner so they can ease their way out? If so can anyone toss a couple successes his way so he can do that more quickly?

EDIT: Just confirmed with Isy that if Rex is going to grab Celeste and run, he needs to be up to 6 successes. So could anyone with a Bluff or Stealth check kindly throw some successes or bonuses his way? Thanks!

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:43 am
by Nerit
Okay, yep, we need 2 more physical successes for Rex.

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:23 pm
by Nerit
Err, why does Nicolas need more bonuses? Celeste has the max Social, we need to get Rex the max Physical.

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm
by lostboy
well as I said I figured Id buff myself up in case we need a second shot (bearing in mind Nicolas can still use words fo friendship for a +5 diplomacy bonus). However I'd heartily agree everyone else get Rex up to 6 as soon as.

On another point can Nicolas use a power in a non-damaging way? I'm thinking impelling force (slide someone 5 squares) might be a useful emergency escape route for Celeste if needed, but might be nice to spare her the pain.

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 pm
by yalenusveler
And i've got my two "Shift Nao!" powers just in case. One's a daily, but the other is an encounter that goes off on a hit.

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 am
by lostboy
As we arent keeping running hp totals can everyone make sure they are on top of their current status? If your'e getting low or bloodied then shout, squishies get priority.

Nicolas can also negate some damage with chord of resilience, so again if you've taken a big hit in the round then say so, he can make it hurt a lot less.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 pm
by Nerit
So Celeste took damage from Thierri and the wraiths leaving? I'm a little lost.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
@Nerit: Nah, it seems that Thierri kept putting out heat and Celeste soaked part of it up. She should be fine in a bit, according to Lia's analysis.

@Agale's question: I don't know the Amanuensis ritual, alas. Does anyone else?