Page 92 of 146

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
DocBeard wrote:Coxswain. Really.
:lucas:

This simile may say more about the rowing team than it does about Tomas.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:34 pm
by Cronax
Probably only applies to Tomas, but if you've got a heavy shield, you can shoulder it to remove the armor check penalty (While technically you could do the same with armor, I wouldn't recommend it)

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Streetwise check: 11. No bonus there...

Acrobatics check: 17, even with the Bardic assist. Cr*****... *sighs* I'll post later.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Rock wrote:Streetwise check: 11. No bonus there...

Acrobatics check: 17, even with the Bardic assist. Cr*****... *sighs* I'll post later.
You can still try an Athletics check to get another +2

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 am
by Nathan of the FoS
Acrobatics check is 18 on the nose, even without bonuses. :D

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 am
by Kaitou Kage
Rex owned the hell out of his Streetwise check with a natural 20. Between that and Nic's bonus, he can't fail his Acrobatics check so he's off to run.

EDIT: If I roll an Athletics check, can I contribute that +2 to someone else?

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am
by NeoTiamat
Afraid not, no.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:01 pm
by DocBeard
Neo was cool with me keeping the Streetwise and Acrobatics rolls I made earlier, so I just squeak by with an 18. But I shall keep that in mind for the future, Cronax.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Kaitou Kage wrote:
Rock wrote:Streetwise check: 11. No bonus there...

Acrobatics check: 17, even with the Bardic assist. Cr*****... *sighs* I'll post later.
You can still try an Athletics check to get another +2
Thanks for telling me. ^^ With a natural 20 on my Athletics, Acrobatics becomes 19.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:57 pm
by Nerit
18 is passing, right? Because I got 18 with a +11 e.e. How many is that now?

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 pm
by Cronax
Needed to burn a magic item daily, but I passed, post forthcoming.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:38 pm
by Nerit
Gah, Celeste tarot posted an hour ago.

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 pm
by Nerit
ATTENTION!

I've been doing some discussing today. If any of you think we're having a fight with a newborn demigod, you're horribly mistaken!

Here are some reasons we are not going to fight Atropos/Thierri:

1. It benefits the "alive" idea how?
2. There are 23049823402834 wraiths + 1 demigod and about a dozen of us.
3. Look at his wittle face, who wants to hurt that?
4. Celeste will probably die of either shock or dehydration from crying
5. He's an ally! He likes...(liked?) us! Have a heart.

What we can do to get the book:

A.) Pickpocket ...not recommended
B.) Ask via high CHA people (*waves*)
C.) Have Celeste ask for it

C) is a very, very strong option, I think. Forget the dice.

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 am
by Nerit
Okay, less cute and more creepy, but I still say we get the dame to ask Mr. Thanatos over there about the book.

Err, also, maybe we should roll Diplomacy when speaking about the 3-day doomsday countdown?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 am
by DocBeard
If Neo'd like me too, I'd be glad to. So far he seems to be reacting okay, though.