Page 91 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:16 pm
by Adam
I'm a lv. 1 wizard in 2e. Small animals are our natural enemies.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:53 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I'm a lv. 1 wizard in 2e. Small animals are our natural enemies.
Familiar: rat terrier

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:07 am
by ewancummins
I have out up a placeholder post for Chapter Five.

I may open with a quick summary of the game thus far, to help players stay current.
Do the shorter chapters help people stay up to date?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:38 am
by VAN
It's same thing for me so what is better for the rest.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:43 am
by steveflam
I'm good either way.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:40 pm
by Adam
Either way.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:43 pm
by steveflam
Ready to proceed to Chapter 5 here.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:12 pm
by ewancummins
Noted. I'll look for feedback from the others.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:51 am
by alhoon
Sensible chapters are my preference. "Planning" "abduction" etc are nice turn points for the chapters so far. It certainly feel a different chapter now than when we were chasing dogs... and failing. :)

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:17 pm
by ewancummins
Updated.

And here we are at the HOLBIN ESTATE.

Fence is about ten feet high, by the way.

Damien has walked along this section of the fence line before.

He knows where a gate is.

Or you could climb it.

Or try something else.

I will add further description as needed/requested. The fence obscures much of the grounds, of course. You can only see the house and its lights in the distance because it is built on a high hill.


Conditions are moonlight(I'll recheck notes, but it should be close to full) and starlight with only thin clouds.
So you do not need lanterns or torches, unless maybe you pass under thick trees or you want to read something.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:13 am
by ewancummins
Saving versus piss stream


[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:16 am
by ewancummins
Alfonse is not peed on by Gem.

He can hide in the mulberry.

His herbalism NWP lets him know this plant makes edible fruit. Berries. Om nom nom. Being very late summer, the fruit is ripe.
Leaves have not yet fallen, but some have turned.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:22 am
by ewancummins
So


ALFONSE is hiding, based on Adam's post.

GERTIE is looking for the best way into the estate grounds.

THE REST OF THE PARTY? Without specific instruction, I will assume the others are also hiding, getting prone in the grass,pressing close to the perimeter wall, etc.

The masonry barrier is about ten feet high. So far as any of you can see, it runs around a large area, possibly the whole estate.
In good repair, but old and not smooth or totally clear of ivy.

The city isn't walled, but this estate is. ;)

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:52 am
by Adam
Yeah, I'm no good at stealth or climbing. Look-out seems like the thing for me to do.

Plus if you get pinched, this way I can just wander back to the bar, again. I'm sensing a running joke.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:59 am
by ewancummins