Page 90 of 146

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:12 pm
by Nerit
Yeah, would be nice if someone explained what happened to Thierri maybe possibly sort of, please?

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 am
by DocBeard
Did Darius share the results of his arcana check before leaving?

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:03 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
I never posted anything to that effect, if I recall correctly, though I certainly intended to let it be known. I thought other people had referred to Thierri being controlled already--was that my imagination, or purely OOC references?

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:33 pm
by DocBeard
Its all been OOC, I believe. Darius is the only one who made the Arcana check.

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:55 pm
by Nerit
By the way, does anyone want me to take the Courageous Example feat? I thought maybe I could be helpful in tough battles (as they are wont to be). Is it worth it?

Benefit: Whenever you succeed on a saving throw to end an effect, the next ally to make a saving throw within 5 squares of you before the start of your next turn gains a +4 bonus to that saving throw.
First published in Dragon Magazine 377.

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:33 pm
by DocBeard
That's a solid feat, but we tend to split up pretty badly sometimes.

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:40 pm
by Nerit
Well, this is on the offchance that a few of us stay in the back. So it would benefit casters, I guess.

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 am
by Kaitou Kage
If there is anything any PCs need from the Twins, they're still in town. You can leave a message for them at the Hazlani Embassy. Now that they're being claimed by their government again, they're off Gauvain's radar so he can't conscript them anymore. ;)

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Heh. "Can I have all of your magical equipment"? *snickers*

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 am
by Kaitou Kage
:P

I was thinking more along the lines of a certain black book found in Chastel's office that Cyrus still has ;)

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 am
by Nathan of the FoS
You can leave a message requesting "all our magical equipment", but you may not like the answer much. :shock: ;)

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:00 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Actually, Chastel's book of names might be much more useful. If you could leave it for us, that'd be great. :D

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm
by Nerit
Oh, right, I did a tarot reading a million hours ago. http://nerit.earthsprite.com .

Next week: Celeste!

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 am
by NeoTiamat
I RETURN!

Admittedly, somewhat jet-lagged, but I have been to Paris and now I am back home! Went up the Eiffel Tower, visited about a dozen museums and five chateaus, and went down into the actual catacombs, from which I derived an unholy amount of glee and scared some British tourists.

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:06 pm
by lostboy
Oh good thats just what you need...... more macabre inspiration.