Page 85 of 146
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 pm
by lostboy
Uh do we get a new action point per book?
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 pm
by NeoTiamat
Kaitou Kage wrote:Awesome, thanks!
One other thing I noticed. Was Cyrus hit with a slow last enemy turn? I couldn't find one in the colored text and he did make his save his last turn.
Also, Anne-Marie currently has Cyrus's Oath of Enmity.
No enemy on the map currently uses a Slow, far as I recall. I think that was a DMing oversight, I'll fix it in the coming round. Consider yourself de-slowed.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 pm
by NeoTiamat
lostboy wrote:Uh do we get a new action point per book?
You only have one action point at a time (unless milestones are involved, which is not the case here), but your action point regens at the start of each book, yes.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 pm
by Isabella
lostboy wrote:Uh do we get a new action point per book?
You're considered to have taken an extended rest in between each book. You start each book with one action point.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:24 pm
by Cronax
If we were to have a 3rd encounter this book, we would get another Action Point. (Since the first two form a milestone). Most of the time we'll be advancing to the next book (resetting APs to 1) before, or just as we reach a milestone.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:15 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Being dazed and having no enemies in melee range means Cyrus doesn't have a whole lot he can do this round. He will probably take his second wind this round and hope he makes his save.
I'll wait until most or all other players have posted first in case an opportunity opens up.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:03 pm
by Cronax
having no enemies in melee range means
Mr Agale is in exactly the opposite boat, being dazed
with enemies in melee range. =P
Any chance someone could shove the wraith so it isn't next to me?
Also, it looks like radiant damage temporarily de-activates the Seething Wraith dazing + psychic damage aura.
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:09 am
by lostboy
Sorry Cronax, Im out of shoving abilities. I have got stirring shout and unluck left, one will give Agale 4 hitpoints everytime he hits it, the other allows me to reroll its attacks (and yours). Alternatively I can give it a bit of mocking and debuff its attacks by 2.
Any use?
Neo - both Darius and Lia gain 4 temp hp's for killing stuff last round due to Nicolas Virtue of Valor. Sorry everyone i forgot this beforehand as well.

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:28 am
by Kaitou Kage
Cronax wrote:Also, it looks like radiant damage temporarily de-activates the Seething Wraith dazing + psychic damage aura.
In that case, I can try to laserbeam a wraith for modest radiant damage.
EDIT: Just kidding. The wraiths are out of range.
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 am
by Cronax
Of those, the -2 to hit would probably be the most useful to Agale. If your Arcana or Religion is decent, you might want to just ditch the lawyer and help in sealing the circle.
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:12 am
by lostboy
I was going to try and do both via use of my action point.
umm Neo can you clarify what status effects Nicolas is under?
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 am
by lostboy
Ok sorry Cronax, dazed makes it impossible to help Agale, move to the circle and pull an arcana check, even with an action point.
Nicolas has a decent arcana so its got to be worth goign for the circle.
BUT is anyone else going to help Agale? The dude has like 10 hp left...
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:51 am
by Cronax
Worst that happens is he drops unconscious. I'd recommend you save your AP until you aren't dazed (or are at least in a situation when you aren't using it for a move action) Also, isn't Unluck Necrotic damage? I doubt that would work well against anything other than the last remaining cultist (though it wouldn't be a terrible idea to finish him off)
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am
by lostboy
yep unluck is necrotic but the dmage is cack anyway (1d8 + Cha). Main point of that power is the re-roll effect.
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:19 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I'll try to help out Agale now and hopefully make my saves at the end. Hold on.
Okay, I hit the wraith. Moofed both saves. Help? ^^;