Page 84 of 146
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:07 pm
by lostboy
As this isn't getting a lot of approval I'll just carry on hitting them
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:32 pm
by NeoTiamat
Well, I'm ruling that the language barrier applies because the wraiths are old and have largely lost their minds. They very well might be capable of speaking Mordentish, but they're pretty far gone, and thus a penalty of some sort is appropriate.
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:34 pm
by NeoTiamat
Cronax wrote:While they haven't yet spoken, are we sure yet that the wraiths don't understand Mordentish? Even if they don't you're looking at DC 33. Intimidate would also potentially affect Anne (DC 32) (if not yet destroyed) and the other ash cultist (DC 25).
Also, are we using the errata to the Aid Another?
If we are, then its a DC 13 to assist (+2 to the check) and if you fail, you make things worse (-1 to the check)
Full errata is at
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/UpdateMay2010.pdf
Hrm. I hadn't heard of this, but we are now!
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Okay, if someone would do me the honour of getting these things off of me so I can move without incurring AoO's, I would be delighted to charge up to the circle and use Arcana to contain it.
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 pm
by Cronax
True enough, we'd need someone who spoke senile gibberish to communicate effectively.
Not that any of us are inclined to let her live, but the DC for intimidating AM also drops because of my debuff this round

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
OK, who's going after Anne-Marie? Besides me.
And, uh, can anyone spare some healing action? I am going to use my Channeling Shield, I think, so I take 7 fewer damage, but 14 is still not very much.
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Quick note--I think my saves were reversed last round. I saved vs. slow, but NOT vs. Bloodied Wrath.
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:26 pm
by Cronax
If Yalenus got you with his daily at the start, you can end the regen as a minor to heal 10.
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 pm
by NeoTiamat
Nathan of the FoS wrote:Quick note--I think my saves were reversed last round. I saved vs. slow, but NOT vs. Bloodied Wrath.
Once you moved, you take the damage and that ends Bloodied Wrath. The save-ends was just to see how long you had to stay in one place if you wanted to avoid another burst of pain.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:29 am
by lostboy
OK, who's going after Anne-Marie? Besides me.
And, uh, can anyone spare some healing action? I am going to use my Channeling Shield, I think, so I take 7 fewer damage, but 14 is still not very much.
Nathan, have some healing and a ghost within melee thumping range

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:18 am
by Kaitou Kage
Doh.
I was rather hoping she'd come to me :\ I can't do much damage with my ranged attack but if she's next to me I can get my two attack rolls and I still have solid encounter attacks left. Since I'm prone, I can't get up and move to her this turn.
As a striker, my damage output is typically going to be higher than Darius's and his mark still applies even if she's not adjacent to him. Plus, I can reroll my damage rolls, too.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 am
by lostboy
If the DM's are ok with it I can edit and have her slide to you instead.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:12 am
by Isabella
I've no objections.
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:27 am
by lostboy
then consider it done...
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 am
by Kaitou Kage
Awesome, thanks!
One other thing I noticed. Was Cyrus hit with a slow last enemy turn? I couldn't find one in the colored text and he did make his save his last turn.
Also, Anne-Marie currently has Cyrus's Oath of Enmity.