Page 81 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:42 pm
by ewancummins
ewancummins wrote:Intel gathering to locate something to put dogs to nappy time

[dice]224230:0[/dice]
No such luck.

Anybody got herbalism NWP?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:50 pm
by alhoon
The bump in the market and passing the message could be done by one of our thieves with pick pocket, can't it? To slip to Elissa a note?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:25 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:The bump in the market and passing the message could be done by one of our thieves with pick pocket, can't it? To slip to Elissa a note?

Yes.
It would require a successful skill check, just as you suggest.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:58 am
by VAN
No herbalism.

Tom has really low pp so better if Gertie or Damien does that.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:01 am
by steveflam
Pick Pocket attempt for Gertie on handing over the note.

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:03 am
by steveflam
I think Gertie has like 30% so "Jinkies, Scooby Doo,"

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:06 am
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Pick Pocket attempt for Gertie on handing over the note.

[dice]224245:0[/dice]

[dice]224245:1[/dice]
As this has been rolled , I am assuming that it actually happens in play.


Intel gathering to find Elissa shopping.

[dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:28 am
by Adam
alhoon wrote:I would suggest sticking with the plan Adam, and certainly not wasting such a powerful spell to put dogs to sleep when it could stop pursuers.
I don't think our part of the plan is viable, as the Holbins won't meet with us in time. We need to come up with another way to meet her.

Maybe I could bump into her in the market with Fild and act the obsequious out of town "little fish" trying to get into business with her family, and pass the message along to her there?

Except, of course, if we can't find her...

I do have herbalism NWP. [dice]0[/dice] for some "magic" doggie treats.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:31 am
by alhoon
I don't think that would work. I doubt she is the one to talk about business deals. But if you want to try, I'm game. You never know. After all, we are not actually looking to close a deal...

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:32 am
by Adam
Adam wrote:
alhoon wrote:I would suggest sticking with the plan Adam, and certainly not wasting such a powerful spell to put dogs to sleep when it could stop pursuers.
I don't think our part of the plan is viable, as the Holbins won't meet with us in time. We need to come up with another way to meet her.

Maybe I could bump into her in the market with Fild and act the obsequious out of town "little fish" trying to get into business with her family, and pass the message along to her there?

Except, of course, if we can't find her...

I do have herbalism NWP. [dice]224249:0[/dice] for some "magic" doggie treats.
Good lord. *sigh* Beginning to rethink our life of crime...

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:32 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:
alhoon wrote:I would suggest sticking with the plan Adam, and certainly not wasting such a powerful spell to put dogs to sleep when it could stop pursuers.
I don't think our part of the plan is viable, as the Holbins won't meet with us in time. We need to come up with another way to meet her.

Maybe I could bump into her in the market with Fild and act the obsequious out of town "little fish" trying to get into business with her family, and pass the message along to her there?
If you wish to try this, first locate her.

Alfonse has Intel on shops she frequents, and he can actually READ the list.

I would allow a WIS check to attempt to locate the Holbin party.

Without the Intel Aldron provided, it would be almost impossible except by sheer luck. The Market district is quite large!

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:33 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
alhoon wrote:I would suggest sticking with the plan Adam, and certainly not wasting such a powerful spell to put dogs to sleep when it could stop pursuers.
I don't think our part of the plan is viable, as the Holbins won't meet with us in time. We need to come up with another way to meet her.

Maybe I could bump into her in the market with Fild and act the obsequious out of town "little fish" trying to get into business with her family, and pass the message along to her there?

Except, of course, if we can't find her...

I do have herbalism NWP. [dice]224249:0[/dice] for some "magic" doggie treats.
Good lord. *sigh* Beginning to rethink our life of crime...

Okay, he THINKS he has made sleeping draught for doggies.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:33 am
by Adam
alhoon wrote:I don't think that would work. I doubt she is the one to talk about business deals. But if you want to try, I'm game. You never know. After all, we are not actually looking to close a deal...
Right, being obnoxious is what they would expect, I would think, from somebody desperate who's trying to look for any angle to get in with her family. But, as I said, it appears we haven't found her so that plan's out as well.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:34 am
by Adam
Wis check [dice]0[/dice]

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:35 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Wis check [dice]224255:0[/dice]
IC coming...