Page 81 of 146
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 pm
by lostboy
Rock, you are heavily wounded. You do realize that you just provoked from two of the wraiths again in running up. If you'd waited, I could have dazed them (I still will).
Also, if anyone can move Wraith 2 down, or wraith 3 up, I'll be able to get all 3 of them.
umm I can fix most of that this turn myself.
I can push all three 2 squares and daze them all hopefully.
Rock majestic word coming your way...[/quote]
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
You're a prince, Lostboy. ^^ Much appreciated. Though if Nicolas asks Lia out, he's in for a letdown if he expects to get to first base.
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:06 pm
by lostboy
we really should side rp that...... or not
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:10 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
We'd need to get Doc in on that -- so he can sneak after them to keep an eye out during the date and charge to the rescue if Nicolas tries to get fresh... only to see Lia pummelling Nicolas with a chair.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:12 pm
by Cronax
Clump them up as much as you can Lostboy.
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:00 pm
by lostboy
Neo I dont know if you got 2 rolls from ded dice roller but it kept messing up on me with an error message hence I used the PBE one, which is not as user friendly, if I messed it up let me know...
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:02 pm
by NeoTiamat
I believe I got everything, but FYI, you make your saves at the end of the round. So you're weakened all this round unless you have some kind of special save-granting power.
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:04 pm
by lostboy
ah, hang on I need to look at what weakened does...
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 pm
by NeoTiamat
Half damage.
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:06 pm
by lostboy
so basically Nicolas does 1/4 damage to the wraiths? woo!
But an 11 gets me out of it at the end of the round right?
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 am
by Nathan of the FoS
I will take all my healing surge opportunities! Thanks Cronax and YV! That's 50 (!) hit points healed this round, and 5 healing surges spent during this combat.
For those keeping score at home, Darius has taken 114 hit points of damage and received 113 hit points of healing/retroactive damage prevention so far in this fight.
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 am
by yalenusveler
Lia also catches the mirror with her shock sphere.
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Oh? I'll make an attack roll, hold on... Eeeerghh, that's a 12. No good, no good at all.
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 pm
by Nerit
Sorry, little behind, but will do your reading now, Cronax
EDIT:
http://nerit.earthsprite.com/?p=146
Got a question lined up for next week, should prove to be interesting.
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:00 pm
by NeoTiamat
FYI, the Ice Wraiths are minions.