Page 76 of 146
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:28 pm
by Cronax
The Leon Cemetery (where we think the key goes) is back in Port-Au-Lucine, a half day's journey. I think we should finish up anything else we want to do in Troischamps before heading back there.
This of course assumes that Benoit is willing to hand over the keys.
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:31 am
by Nerit
Seems too late for that. Not sure about the river-tracking now.
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:02 am
by DocBeard
There's your irony.
I think Lia has the plan of attack pretty well, though. This whole setup smells like a secret dungeon, which are the best kind of dungeons. Anyone got a good perception or dungeoneering check?
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:22 pm
by The Whistler
Argh. No sleep, writing centers of brain not being working nows. Post tomorrow!
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:42 pm
by Nerit
Mkay, so, I've been working on this for awhile. It is for
all of us, FYI. Journal format with plot-relevant info recording, tarot readings (I take requests!), and some character profiles. Other parts of the journal will be in-character journal entries by Nerit, which may or may not be private

.
Enjoy. AND SUBMIT TAROKKA QUESTIONS! I will do readings for the group as a unit and, if popular, individuals!
http://nerit.earthsprite.com
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm
by DocBeard
Fire of instinct, you say. Maybe that represents the attention of the Dark Powers? Their "love" makes gods and monsters out of people, and the Darklordship could still be in flux.
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 pm
by Nerit
If by love you mean devotion? I see love here as the symbolism, not the fact.
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:40 pm
by DocBeard
Considering Guy's motivation, I dunno if that's a great idea.
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:15 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Cyrus has Results! I will probably post them tomorrow sometime barring any major plot points with Reine that people want to follow.
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:11 am
by Nerit
Ooo, sneakysneaky give doomydoom? Do tell.
Also, I just completed a
personal tarot profile of Darius at his behest. I might only do these on Tarokka days, 'cause, man, that was complicated for six cards @_@.
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:39 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Nerit, let me just thank you for making that site. It looks awesome!

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:38 am
by DocBeard
It is neat. Nice work.
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:45 am
by lostboy
Yep very cool, nice one Nerit!
(Its like having our own in-house Vistani fortune-teller..

)
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:41 pm
by Nerit
Coolies! Another tarokka day is up with Nathan's requests. Make requests for Tuesday. Mkay? Thanks

.
Oh, and I will post for Nerit soon, I suspect.
EDIT: Oop, Doc wants a reading for Tomas :3. Should be fun.
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:09 pm
by Isabella