Page 75 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:12 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:How far away is the clock from Elissa's palace? If it isn't far away we can wait till 22:15 and then head there.
Several miles.

Check the city map for estimates.

You may wish to note the distance from the Holbin estate from the Dancing Maidens.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:31 am
by steveflam
What time is it now in game?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:32 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:What time is it now in game?
It's evening, time unspecified.

Probably about seven PM.

Note that the rendezvous is tomorrow night, not tonight.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:09 pm
by steveflam
Are we all ready to move on to the next scene?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:09 pm
by VAN
What will Titus do?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:24 am
by ewancummins
I will wait until Monday at the soonest before advancing the scene.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:36 pm
by ewancummins
Okay, so it was dragging out. No responses in a while.

You guys can meta-game or flashback summarize any additional planning you like.

Feel free to ask questions, declare planned actions, and so on right here in OOC.
When I start seeing more ''I'm ready'' posts, I will boot up chapter four.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:14 pm
by steveflam
I'll pm you a list of what she wants to purchase.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:05 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:I'll pm you a list of what she wants to purchase.
Cool.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:24 pm
by Varrus the Ethical
Titus would take the time to get himself registered with the civic temple, so he can be ready to officiate the wedding, if it proves necessary.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:01 pm
by alhoon
ewancummins wrote:You guys can meta-game or flashback summarize any additional planning you like.

Feel free to ask questions, declare planned actions, and so on right here in OOC.
When I start seeing more ''I'm ready'' posts, I will boot up chapter four.
We had a full week to do that and nothing came up... just saying.
If I may ask... where's chapter 4? No need to rush you, just asking.

You have me kinda worried now. I thought our plan was OK. Not a masterpiece but OK.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:11 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:
ewancummins wrote:You guys can meta-game or flashback summarize any additional planning you like.

Feel free to ask questions, declare planned actions, and so on right here in OOC.
When I start seeing more ''I'm ready'' posts, I will boot up chapter four.
We had a full week to do that and nothing came up... just saying.
If I may ask... where's chapter 4? No need to rush you, just asking.

You have me kinda worried now. I thought our plan was OK. Not a masterpiece but OK.
Oh,I'm not commenting on the plan.
I just wanted to make sure that you guys did not feel overly rushed, and that everybody was aware of whatever plan you created as a group.
But,as you say, a week of real time has gone by.
I try to pace things in a way that works for the group as a whole.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:39 pm
by steveflam
ewan I just want to make sure that tonight Gertie can purchase her supplies?

And just heads up to you guys Gertie is fishing all day tomorrow unless it rains. Tom is aware of her love of fishing.

She has her own fishing pole and kit.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:50 pm
by ewancummins
Intelligence gathering d20
If she does not have the skill, check with Van.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:08 am
by steveflam
[dice]0[/dice]
Gather Information check for Gertie