Page 75 of 146

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:54 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Yay! :D I've been looking forward to this.

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 pm
by DocBeard
Crop blight?

Okay, its definitely the water that is spreading the plague. We should follow the stream and see if we can't find an ominous cave or haunted tower or something.

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:02 pm
by Nerit
Not a bad idea, but how are we going to get the ill PCs through a long trek? That includes your character, Doc!

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:37 pm
by NeoTiamat
They're not that sick.

Yet.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:15 am
by DocBeard
Considering our options, I think this is our best plan;

1) See Christophe's contact. This is the most time sensitive option so we need to seize it ASAP.
2) Follow the river upstream. This'll let us search for blighted areas and collect water for a sample as well-remember we ideally want a cure, too, so even if we find trouble we should get the samples for later analysis.
3) If this all fails, split up; some of us can investigate Leon Cemetery while the others go up to Port-a-Lucine for consult. While the city folks are coming back, we can also investigate local blighted towns.

As a last resort, we can consult the dead, though I maintain that divine guidance would be better for this kind of problem.

Any thoughts?

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:20 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I agree, except I would almost prefer fey and elementals for that final resort. They're alive (sort of) and less likely to be caught up in whatever is happening with Death.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 am
by lostboy
Yep gets my vote.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:05 am
by Kaitou Kage
I am all for that plan.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:57 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Sounds good to me, too.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:07 pm
by Nerit
Also @ Isy's comic: Mysterious! Since I didn't play EoA, though, I'm more curious about Starcrossed characters :(.

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:14 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Hmmm, it's been a while since we last harangued Isabella to start drawing Starcrossed again, hasn't it...

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 am
by DocBeard
Hah hah hah! Nick has a crush.

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:46 pm
by Nerit
Oh my goodness, that is adorable. Fancy a chat. Bahahah!

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Whereas the twins have already stumbled on the key to breaking the ice with Guy--"Hey! Let's go kill something together!"

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:31 pm
by yalenusveler
Just a heads up. I have LARP this weekend, and won't be back until Sunday afternoon.