Page 73 of 146
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:06 am
by lostboy
Nicholas is defintley sick literally and mechanically....
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:15 am
by The Whistler
Celeste is unaffected too...and looking at that list, I guess the barn is now going to be occupied overnight by all the party's women and Cyrus? This might not be an optimal state of affairs.

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 am
by DocBeard
Tomas is sick, yeah.
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 am
by Cronax
Mr. Agale is as yet quite healthy.
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:20 am
by Kaitou Kage
The Whistler wrote:Celeste is unaffected too...and looking at that list, I guess the barn is now going to be occupied overnight by all the party's women and Cyrus? This might not be an optimal state of affairs.

Cyrus thinks this is a
wonderful state of affairs!

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Don't worry, I can also create a magic circle that keeps out humans.

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm
by DocBeard
I'm sorry about the walking off, by the way. It made sense at the time.
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:54 pm
by Cronax
Does anyone know the 'Cure Disease' ritual?
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:24 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Celeste wrote:“Ah…were it a cocoanut, one might be considered mildly ungracious—certain quarters of Sri Raji, you understand.
I almost wish I were playing Kuzan just so I could regale Celeste on the truth about coconuts in faces in Sri Raji

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:09 pm
by The Whistler
Kaitou Kage wrote:I almost wish I were playing Kuzan just so I could regale Celeste on the truth about coconuts in faces in Sri Raji

She'd be receptive! The thing to remember about Celeste is, about 90% of the "expertise" she quotes is stuff she skimmed in a book that one time, maybe two or three years ago, she can't quite remember. But it sure sounds neat!
Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:00 am
by Nerit
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Tomas in current time and
not still in "Close to midnight of April 21" time?
cf page 19
Tomas wrote: THE NEXT DAY,
For his part, Tomas quietly apologized to the group when he got back, but otherwise kept to himself for the rest of the evening. He takes a drink of the 'tea' like it were a shot of something unmentionable, but otherwise abstains from breakfast.
Quote:
"Don't know. I think Monsieur Boucher said he went into town," Christophe replied.
Tomas nods at this, fits his hat on, wraps a scarf around his neck, and heads out the front door.
Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:38 pm
by DocBeard
Yeah. I replied while walking back with Lia and Christophe, and then went with the timeskip.
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:17 am
by NeoTiamat
Alright, looks like we'll be moving on pretty soon. Please no one engage Loiseau in conversation, or else the Troischamps group will never leave.
Any objections to being moved en masse to the graveyard?
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:30 am
by DocBeard
Just one thing-overnight, Tomas did send a letter to his "uncle". If you'd like something more specific let me know. Also, when can I roll to try and improve my condition?
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:39 am
by The Whistler
Sure thing! Can it be assumed our group adjourns there to meet the rest of everyone, or what?