Page 8 of 186

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:44 am
by steveflam
So mine us basically done except for the whip and dagger damage stats. Fill it in tonight when I have the book handy lol

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:06 am
by alhoon
I play a fighter so it doesn't matter that much but...
Renaissance or middle ages? For firearms.
Will it be a mystery or social adventure?

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:37 am
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:I play a fighter so it doesn't matter that much but...
Renaissance or middle ages? For firearms.
Will it be a mystery or social adventure?

Arquebus is available.
The PHB price is very high,IIRC but I will allow one arquebus for a beginning PC at significantly reduced cost.

I'm holding the baby right now. When I can check the PHB, I will.

There will social elements, sure. How much depends on how you guys proceed.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:12 am
by Adam
Human was the only real option that worked for the stats I rolled.

And I started with 2e on the tabletop many moons ago. Most of my experience is with 3e or its derivatives, but I have played it once upon a time.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:20 am
by Zilfer
Yeah I'm human too. I usually gravitate towards that avenue when it comes to race. :) I sent the link to my character sheet in a PM Ewan. Let me know if there is anything wrong with it and I will correct it. I'll take another look over it to see if there's anything I missed and/or if I want to buy anything additional.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:43 am
by Varrus the Ethical
I was planning on going Human too. We should form a club.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:07 pm
by ewancummins
Humanis Policlub

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:58 pm
by ewancummins

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:06 pm
by Zilfer
ewancummins wrote:Humanis Policlub
Can someone say... Shadowrun?

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:07 pm
by ewancummins
Zilfer wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Humanis Policlub
Can someone say... Shadowrun?
YEP.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:14 pm
by VAN
I was thinking of getting an elf actually but even if there are elves in the city it will not be same thing, an elf will be immediately spotted so not good for me lol.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:26 pm
by Zilfer
Any particular's for background? Should I make up anything for this? City based? Country based? Ect? I was picturing a background of CG sort of steals from richer/ne'er do wells and give sparingly to the poor or less fortunate. We'll see how that works out.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:23 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:I was thinking of getting an elf actually but even if there are elves in the city it will not be same thing, an elf will be immediately spotted so not good for me lol.
Well, if you played an elf thief , you could always take disguise NWP.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:24 pm
by ewancummins
Zilfer wrote:Any particular's for background? Should I make up anything for this? City based? Country based? Ect? I was picturing a background of CG sort of steals from richer/ne'er do wells and give sparingly to the poor or less fortunate. We'll see how that works out.
You can come from a rural area, another city, etc.

Just so long as you are a recent arrival in Povero. No regular employment yet.

Re: P N Elrod

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:42 am
by VAN
Human is fine, maybe in next game I will get an elf :)