Online roleplaying at the Café
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Birthright 3: The Worm's Supper: OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Hits
And KO.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Healing NWP

[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Okay, chapter end is posted.

Read, catch up, ask questions, etc.

Nominate other players for any XP rewards you think suitable (not amount, just for categories like idea that saves he party, good RP, etc).
Add up your own PC's victories over foes, uses of special abilities, etc.
Send all that by PM.

I will review it and then add on story award and shared XP.

Stevil, you may post those PMs in a spoiler box as a prologue at the beginning. of Chapter Four.
In 4 , that is. Not now. Chapter Three is 100% closed for player posting and Choater a Four isn't open quite yet. Soon.
Compile and edit as needed.

Searchers- When I get word from two more of you guys, I will know. Looks like fast towards a few days is coming.

VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I really hate these guards!!!

Filbert will search the inn, rooms, secret rooms etc for clues and also get everything valuable ;) The guards can help him carry the stuff for inspection of course! :P
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:I really hate these guards!!!

Filbert will search the inn, rooms, secret rooms etc for clues and also get everything valuable ;) The guards can help him carry the stuff for inspection of course! :P
Noted.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

[dice]0[/dice]

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Filbert discovers something...

PM coming.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Four is up.

Feel free to post.

Stevil, as noted, you can send me the compiled and edited PMs or use it as a spoiler box flashback. I want people to be able to read the adventures of those NPCs.
I just want it marked off in its own little area so nobody gets confused.

Some of you may have had plans for the three or so game days.
Let me know here or by PM.

Van, you have a PM you should read before posting IC.

Skybolt, Oren will report. PM?

The special prisoner should have been surrender to the custody of the Duke. But if anyone wanted to question him before now, let me know. We can work it in.

Tarlyn, we can assume a meeting with Atli occurred in between, if you like. He will advise moving a certain someone to Lofton operations for a little while.

alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Did Termelan find anything useful in his search? Or like Cormac, he got nadda and couldn't save that conspicuous book? (Which is probably no spellbook since no wizard worth her salt would leave it to burn).

What condition is he in?
He wants to speak with the apothecary for some painkillers or the healer that bandaged his head, cause he carries some burns and bruises of his own, which they probably hurt a lot. And wants to make sure there are no maggots.
He's willing to pay up to 10 gp for medical expenses and healing salves.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Termelan spent the first of the three days of rest in his room, practically in bed. Rest, recuperation, trying to clear his thoughts. Trying to still his understandable fear; he almost died. And he's not sure he would not turn to an undead hoodie. Or suddenly feel a terrible pain, keel over and die. Or just be in terrible pain.

Second day, the fear remains. But he gets out and puts on his smile although it's not genuine yet. But similar situations have taught him that pretend-smiles lead to smiles eventually. He avoids mentioning what happened in the raid. If pressed he said he doesn't want to say part of what would be a big-hit song.

Third day... more of the same but he goes out a bit in the freezing weather for a walk. He also asks around about Jem's health and would pay him a visit. He feels guilt he didn't do more to save him, and also Jem got muggots too. He wants Jem to see him going around and all, so he could at least put the lad's mind at ease.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Filbert will ask Gunnar if he can be part of searching the Crone team.

The only survivors from the hoodies is the Crone's helper? Filbert wants to talk to anyone we have captured, he will ask about Terem and if he knows the big boss that aranged everything, I doubt that was Crone's plan all this.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

With the aid of healers , Jem wakes by the third day. He is healed, but the scars on his face, chest, arms, and hands will not go away with anything short of regeneration magic ( not available here.)

steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:With the aid of healers , Jem wakes by the third day. He is healed, but the scars on his face, chest, arms, and hands will not go away with anything short of regeneration magic ( not available here.)
Cool

He can find a job with Domeinica f he tries to look for one or listens around to who has hired lately.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Filbert will ask Gunnar if he can be part of searching the Crone team.

The only survivors from the hoodies is the Crone's helper? Filbert wants to talk to anyone we have captured, he will ask about Terem and if he knows the big boss that aranged everything, I doubt that was Crone's plan all this.
No, there are a good number of other hooded men captured.

Terem does not appear to be among those captured or killed.

Neither is Milo, by the way.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

20 prisoners.