Homebrew 5E Mists Cleric Domain

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Ender
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Homebrew 5E Mists Cleric Domain

Post by Ender »

I'm running a Ravenloft campaign that started in 3.5, but is being converted to 5e. One of my players was a Cleric of the Dementlieu sect of the Church of Ezra... with the Mists domain. I'm a big fan of Jester's 5e conversion, but there was no Mists domain for him to pick. More over, he was originally going to go into the Anchorite of the Mists prestige class from Van Richten's Arsenal. I had seen this homebrew Mists domain before, but didn't really feel it properly captured the essence of an Anchorite. So here is my first (well, technically second) attempt at a homebrew Mists domain that is meant to represent an iconic Anchorite. For the most part, my goal was to represent a general Anchorite by pulling bits from the 3.5 Anchorite of the Mists and 3.0's Anchorite Wanderer, with some 3.5 Mists Domain general abilities. The file includes change tracking from my original draft along with comments that have designer notes and questions for anyone looking at the domain.

Mists Domain v1.1

All questions and comments are welcome, especially if this feels unbalanced in comparison to other Domains.