Latest site updates

Discussing all things Ravenloft
TheSalemlord
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Re: Latest site updates

Post by TheSalemlord »

Thank you!! Ryan!, Omg, this just arrived on time for my campaign re-start...now I can make some good use of those almost New Pathfinder Guides I had abandoned in my bookshelf. :D
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Another four exciting sessions of Joël's campaign, Sessions 59-64, are added on The Veranda. Jester updates his Core maps and adds a few new ones to his Map Gallery. Some Tarokka Trivia recently revealed by Talon Dunning has been added to his Artist's Notes in The Parlor.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

The future starts today! With a new editor and a new look, the Fraternity of Shadows proudly presents Quoth the Raven #21! Thank you to all our contributors, and we hope to make all your Dark Desires come true.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Did you know you can literally wear your Ravenloft fandom for all to see? Yes, Ravenloft apparel does exist, if you can find it. Catman Jim is one of the lucky few who has. Come see the latest additions to Catman Jim's Museum of Rarities in the Mausoleum.
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

:shock: Wow quiet the collection.... where do you guys live again...? :Strahd:

My intentions are pure. I swear.... :lucas: :azalin:
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

:arijani:
Last edited by Catman Jim on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I only wish I had retired sooner!
Dark Angel
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dark Angel »

Well, one of the locations of the 'Shining' Hotel (they modeled and recreated the hotel after many hotels across America with the above pictured one being the one King actually stayed at that inspired the tale itself). Sorry, as big of a movie geek as I am on Star Wars and Ravenloft.
"One does not stop playing when they get old, they grow old when they stop playing" George Bernard Shaw
"If you could be either God’s worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?" Chuck Palahniuk
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Dark Angel wrote:Well, one of the locations of the 'Shining' Hotel (they modeled and recreated the hotel after many hotels across America with the above pictured one being the one King actually stayed at that inspired the tale itself). Sorry, as big of a movie geek as I am on Star Wars and Ravenloft.
Hehehe.....

Star Wars. :) The awesomeness can't be described. :)
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

MOD NOTE: OK guys, take the chatter to another thread. This thread is for announcements only.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

At long last, our 4th edition reviews get fleshed out a bit thanks to brothersale. Look for reviews of Sunderheart, Graefmotte, Monadhan, History Check: Kas & Venca, The Endless Road, Kalidnay, History Check: Strahd and Van Richten, The Life of Soth, Fair Barovia, Timbergorge, and Histaven in the The Drawing Room, along with GonzoRon's review of The Mark of Nerath. (Special guest, alhoon, chimes in on two of those as well.) Also, two more sessions of Joël's campaign, Sessions 59-66, have been lurking unannounced in the The Veranda, until now.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

We present another amazing labor of love from one of our forumdwellers: Band2's incredible, comprehensive Ravenloft NPC and Society Index is now interred in our Mausoleum. alhoon continues his review streak with the novels To Sleep with Evil and Tower of Doom, reviewed in the The Drawing Room. Also, Session 10 of Jennifer's 2nd campaign is added to her journal out on The Veranda.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Wow, great job, band2 ! Very nice list!
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Joël of the FoS wrote:Wow, great job, band2 ! Very nice list!
Agreed... next task for me is to find a way to import the info to the approriate wiki pages.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Our FAQ gets a much needed update. Have a seat in The Study and peruse it, won't you? (Send any updates, corrections, or suggested questions to submissions@fraternityofshadows.com.)
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Jester's Map Gallery now includes Pre-Upheaval versions of the Core, and a special Quoth the Raven 22 preview, an Alternate Core with 100% more Ustalav! (Along with some tweaks to the old Core maps, as well).