A Dark Soul (Comments)

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

A Dark Soul (Comments)

Post by Zilfer »

Not really ravenloft, but just was writing that one day and figured once I got to a stopping point I'd post it up here. I do know there are a few Dark Soul's Fans on this site so they might enjoy it. :D

If it needs to be moved or taken down just let me know admins! XD
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
TheSalemlord
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Re: A Dark Soul (Comments)

Post by TheSalemlord »

Lol, How I didn't saw this post before?.. Im a Dark Soul's Fan. Haha but seems its a little lonely here. Guess everyone just got "hollow"
TheSalemlord
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by TheSalemlord »

Your narration was awesome!, love what you did with the lore and finding the most solemn knight.

Dark Souls have a Ravenloft feel in some parts. There is sadness and terror; facing the horrors of the dark and trying not to succumb to the temptations of power and "immortality". Always walking the hallways, the castles and caverns with some fear, and your shield up because you never know who or what could be waiting around the corner.

But there are also some little beacons of light; and when the battle demands some jolly cooperation, you always can count with the Sun Knight.

Spending so much time in dark caverns, corridors and passages are the reason you always feel some peace and hope when the sun caress your face. Every time I see the light, I Praise the Sun! \[+]/
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

TheSalemlord wrote:Your narration was awesome!, love what you did with the lore and finding the most solemn knight.

Dark Souls have a Ravenloft feel in some parts. There is sadness and terror; facing the horrors of the dark and trying not to succumb to the temptations of power and "immortality". Always walking the hallways, the castles and caverns with some fear, and your shield up because you never know who or what could be waiting around the corner.

But there are also some little beacons of light; and when the battle demands some jolly cooperation, you always can count with the Sun Knight.

Spending so much time in dark caverns, corridors and passages are the reason you always feel some peace and hope when the sun caress your face. Every time I see the light, I Praise the Sun! \[+]/

Sorry I totally missed this post. I hadn't thought to continue at all because I figured no one had read it. XD I might expand on it in the future but at the moment I don't know. I ended up writing a bit more fiction trying to get more experience in writing ravenlofty type things because i'm more used to fantasy RPing. That and Star Wars RPing. xD

TheSalemlord
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by TheSalemlord »

That's cool!
I really enjoyed the tale. I love Dark Souls; my favorite game atm, can't find anything to surpass it, not even the DS2
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

TheSalemlord wrote:That's cool!
I really enjoyed the tale. I love Dark Souls; my favorite game atm, can't find anything to surpass it, not even the DS2
I liked Dark Souls 2, but it felt like a similiar but different game. So I don't really like to compare them. They are two different games in my head. :) They might as well be different worlds/realms as far as I'm concerned with just small hint's that they are connected.

(Kinda like Ravenloft and the lands it drew into the mists.... xD)