more Stat Blocks for my Pathfinder/Ravenloft campaign

Discussing all things Ravenloft
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: more Stat Blocks for my Pathfinder/Ravenloft campaign

Post by The Giamarga »

UMD = Use Magic Device, where he has invested skill ranks unless i'm mistaken.

And yes, I would note a pre cast contigency somewhere in the statblock.

How do you format your statblocks anyways? Do you use a program? Some of them could use a few newlines/paragraphs for better readability...
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

The Giamarga wrote:UMD = Use Magic Device, where he has invested skill ranks unless i'm mistaken.
Ah yes! I knew it was going to be an extremely obvious abbreviation... ;) I gave Thadeus ranks of Use Magic Device because I think that in order to conduct his research he needs to be able to use a variety of different magic items (even those with alignment or class restrictions). I sort of constructed him as the man who knows something about everything.
The Giamarga wrote:And yes, I would note a pre cast contigency somewhere in the statblock.
Already done. ;)
The Giamarga wrote:How do you format your statblocks anyways? Do you use a program? Some of them could use a few newlines/paragraphs for better readability...
I try to base them off the ones in the NPC Codex. Sometimes abilities need a little judgement on my part, but most of my formatting choices are in the stat blocks from that book...
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Rogold Gildenman »

Most excellent work Master Nemesio! :D
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

I'm going to give Amar Bori two sets of stats. Once for BC 588 and one for the year of his narration, BC 760...
Ryan Naylor
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ryan Naylor »

Use Magic Device.
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

What's your thoughts on a wizard with UMD? People seem to find it to be a waste of skill ranks...
Last edited by Nemesio on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ryan Naylor
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ryan Naylor »

If said wizard wants to be able to use a wand of cure light wounds, it's not a waste.

Of course, I also gave several darklords the ability to play a musical instrument, so if that's not a waste, what is?

A lot of the boards are full of people who think, for example, a human fighter with Int > 7 IS A TRAP!!!!!111!!!!!! A wizard with ranks in UMD is also abhorrent to them.

I think these people are idiots. I'd rather play a character that is functional enough that they're fun to play (I like to be useful) and has an interesting background and not worry about the odd skill rank here and there than a fully optimised meat shield.
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Well... We seem to see eye to eye when it comes to preferring to make characters who have "character"... ;)
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

I find it hard to disagree with that philosophy! :mrgreen:
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

OK, here is the last of the Heroes of Gryphon Hill, Amar Bori Sandflinger ten years after the events of Ravenloft II. I think we approximated the year being BC 589...

After a decade or so adventuring in the Demiplane of Dread, I can easily imagine our heroes returning to Gryphon Hill. Perhaps they had hoped to banish the evil from the accursed house there, and perhaps they were once again petitioned by the great Weathermay family. Considering Godefroy's bitter rivalry with the Weathermays, it only makes sense that they be partly to blame for stirring the hornet's nest up on Gryphon Hill...

In any event, after successfully surviving "The House" a second time, our heroes earn the enmity of Mordent's darkord... Afterwards I picture Godefroy destroying each member of the party, one by one. No longer content with petty evils and torturing geists, Godefroy begins the grand scheming mentioned in Gaz III, and uses his considerable power to claim the souls of our unfortunate heroes for himself, and moreover for "The House"...

Somehow Amar Bori Sandflinger escapes the fate of his old companions, since we've discussed him still living in "present day" Ravenloft...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Amar Bori Sandflinger hails from the prestigious Sandflingers of the far-off Misty Hills, or at least that is what he says. Amar Bori has never been known to lie, but he has a reputation around Osterton of stretching the truth into some rather odd configurations. He states that his present circumstances result from a long and complicated tale (which he will gladly tell to any who does not get out of the room) involving his being entrusted to safeguard the family treasures across the desert, only to be kidnapped by evil nomads, and all the moneys he earns will be used some far time in the future to recover those lost artifacts, and to reward the Holy Man who came to his rescue. Rogold, a cleric of the High Faith, recruited Amar Bori from the local jail, where Amar was currently residing after trying to explain why he was creating illusions of small flying elephants in a local bar, inspiring a small riot on the previous evening”

AMAR BORI SANDFLINGER, CR 11 (XP 12,800)
Male gnome rogue 4/wizard (illusionist) 3/arcane trickster 5
N Small humanoid (gnome)
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +10
DEFENSE
AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 15 (+1 size, +3 Dex, +1 dodge, +4 armor); +4 dodge vs. giants, +1 dodge vs. traps
hp 75 (3d8+9d6+27)
Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7; +2 vs. illusions, +1 vs. traps
Defensive Abilities defensive training, evasion, trap sense +1, uncanny dodge
OFFENSE
Speed 20 ft.
Melee +2 dagger +11/+6 (1d3+2/19-20) or +1 heartseeker short sword +10/+5 (1d4+1/19-20)
Ranged +1 merciful hand crossbow +10/+5 (1d3+1/19-20)
Special Attacks hatred (+1 bonus on attack rolls against goblinoids and reptilian humanoids), impromptu sneak attack 1/day, sneak attack +4d6
Gnome Spell-Like Abilities (CL 12th; concentration +12)
1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound (DC 11), prestidigitation, speak with animals
Illusionist Spell-Like Abilities (CL 9th; concentration +12)
6/day—blinding ray
Illusionist Spells Prepared (CL 9th; concentration +12)
5th—mirage arcana (DC 21), persistent image (DC 21)
4th—fear (DC 17), greater invisibility, rainbow pattern (DC 20)
3rd—displacement, gaseous form, major image (DC 19), nondetection, scare (DC 16)
2nd—blindness/deafness (DC 15), ghostly disguise, haunting mists (DC 18), hypnotic pattern (DC 18), minor image (DC 18), misdirection
1st—color spray (DC 17), detect secret doors, disguise self, magic aura, shield, ventriloquism (DC 17)
0 (at will)—detect magic, ghost sound (DC 16), mage hand, open/close
Opposition Schools conjuration, evocation
STATISTICS
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10
Base Atk +6; CMB +5; CMD 18
Feats Craft Wand, Dodge, Greater Spell Focus (illusion), Mobility, Rapid Reload, Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus (illusion), Weapon Finesse
Skills Acrobatics +11 [+7 jump], Appraise +11, Bluff +5, Climb +5, Craft (alchemy) +13, Disable Device +16, Disguise +8, Escape Artist +10, Knowledge (arcana) +14, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +7, Knowledge (geography) +7, Knowledge (history) +7, Knowledge (local) +7, Knowledge (nature) +7, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +10 [+12 to locate traps], Perform (comedy) +8, Ride +4, Sense Motive +5, Sleight of Hand +18, Spellcraft +11, Stealth +22, Survival +4, Swim +5; Racial Modifiers +2 Craft (alchemy), +2 Perception
Languages Gnome, Dwarven, Goblin, Mordentish
SQ arcane bond (wand of minor image; 1/day—cast any spell in spellbook ), extended illusions (+1 round), favored class (wizard; 3 hit points), gnome magic, ranged legerdemain, rogue talents (fast getaway, finesse rogue), trapfinding +2, tricky spells 3/day, weapon familiarity (“gnome” weapons)
Gear +2 dagger, explorer’s outfit, +1 heartseeker short sword, +2 leather armor, masterwork thieves’ tools, +1 merciful hand crossbow and 10 bolts, portable hole, rogue’s kit, wand of minor image (CL 3rd; 50 charges), wand of rainbow pattern (CL 7th; 50 charges), wizard’s kit, 44,819 gp
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Blinding Ray (Sp) As a standard action Amar Bori can fire a shimmering ray at any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. The ray causes creatures to be blinded for 1 round. Creatures with more than 3 Hit Dice are dazzled for 1 round instead. He can use this ability 6/day.
Extended Illusions (Su) Any illusion spell Amar Bori casts with a duration of “concentration” lasts 1 additional rounds after he stops maintaining concentration.
Fast Getaway (Ex) After successfully making a sneak attack or Sleight of Hand check, Amar Bori can spend a move action to take the withdraw action. He can move no more than his speed during this movement.
Impromptu Sneak Attack (Ex) Once per day Amar Bori can declare one melee or ranged attack he makes to be a sneak attack (the target can be no more than 30 feet distant if the impromptu sneak attack is a ranged attack). The target of an impromptu sneak attack loses any Dexterity bonus to AC, but only against that attack. The power can be used against any target, but creatures that are not subject to critical hits take no extra damage (though they still lose any Dexterity bonus to AC against the attack).
Ranged Legerdemain (Su) Amar Bori can use Disable Device and Sleight of Hand at a range of 30 feet. Working at a distance increases the normal skill check DC by 5, and Amar Bori cannot take 10 on this check. Any object to be manipulated must weigh 5 pounds or less.
Tricky Spells (Su): Amar Bori can cast his spells without their somatic or verbal components, as if using the Still Spell and Silent Spell feats. Spells cast using this ability do not increase in spell level or casting time. He can use this ability 3/day. Amar Bori decides to use this ability at the time of casting.

AMAR BORI’s SPELLBOOK
5th—mirage arcana, persistent image
4th—fear, greater invisibility, hallucinatory terrain, illusory wall, rainbow pattern
3rd—displacement, gaseous form, illusory script, major image, nondetection, scare
2nd—blindness/deafness, blur, daze monster, disguise self, ghostly disguise, ghoul touch, haunting mists, hypnotic pattern, minor image, misdirection
1st—cause fear, color spray, comprehend languages, detect secret doors, hypnotism, magic aura, shield, silent image, ventriloquism
0 (at will)—all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm toying with the idea of writing a little adventure hook for the House on Gryhon Hill...

The Weathermay patriarch has always loathed The House on Gryphon Hill, and more recently he has figured out that the spirit of Lord Wilfrid Godefroy is spying on he and his family. After failing multiple attempts at preparing his children and grandchildren for the economic and political responsibilities that will come with their vast inheritance, He finally has a purpose again. He wants to exercise the evil of the House once and for all...

Jules Weathermay spares no expense in locating and summoning adventurers who are up to the task. Better than he could have hoped, he finds Amar Bori Sandflinger, a self-proclaimed expert on the House on Gryphon Hill. In fact, the "crazy" old gnome claims to have worked for Jules's grandfather, Lord Byron.

Amar Bori hopes to finally settle the score with Wilfred Godefroy, and better yet lay the spirits of his old friends to rest... Now Jules Weathermay and Amar Bori Sandflinger must gather a few more brave souls to venture into the House on Gryphon Hill...

So as I promised, stats for a present day (BC 760) Amar Bori Sandflinger...

AMAR BORI SANDFLINGER, CR 16 (XP 76,000)
Male venerable gnome rogue 4/wizard (illusionist) 3/arcane trickster 10
N Small humanoid (gnome)
Init +0; Senses low-light vision; Perception +10
DEFENSE
AC 15, touch 11, flat-footed 15 (+1 size, +4 armor); +4 dodge vs. giants, +10 competence vs. traps, +1 dodge vs. traps
hp 46 (3d8+13d6+35)
Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +12; +2 vs. illusions, +11 vs. traps
Defensive Abilities defensive training, evasion, trap sense +1, uncanny dodge
OFFENSE
Speed 20 ft.
Melee +2 ghost touch undead bane alchemical silver dagger +10/+5 (1d3+1/19-20) or +1 heartseeker short sword +9/+4 (1d4+1/19-20)
Ranged +1 merciful hand crossbow +9/+4 (1d3+1/19-20)
Special Attacks hatred (+1 bonus on attack rolls against goblinoids and reptilian humanoids), impromptu sneak attack 2/day, sneak attack +6d6, surprise spells
Gnome Spell-Like Abilities (CL 17th; concentration +18)
1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound (DC 11), prestidigitation, speak with animals
Illusionist Spell-Like Abilities (CL 13th; concentration +18)
6/day—blinding ray
Illusionist Spells Prepared (CL 13th; concentration +18)
7th—project image (DC 23), greater shadow conjuration (DC 23)
6th—mislead (DC 22), programmed image (DC 22), shadow walk
5th—false vision (DC 21), hold monster (DC 19), mirage arcana (DC 21), persistent image (DC 21), shadow evocation (DC 21)
4th—fear (DC 17), greater invisibility, hallucinatory terrain (DC 20), illusory wall (DC 20), rainbow pattern (DC 20), shadow conjuration (DC 20)
3rd—displacement, gaseous form, illusory script (DC 19), major image (DC 19), nondetection, scare (DC 16)
2nd—blindness/deafness (DC 15), ghostly disguise, haunting mists (DC 18), hypnotic pattern (DC 18), minor image (DC 18), misdirection
1st—color spray (DC 17), comprehend languages, detect secret doors, disguise self, magic aura, shield, ventriloquism (DC 17)
0 (at will)—detect magic, ghost sound (DC 16), mage hand, open/close
Opposition Schools conjuration, evocation
STATISTICS
Str 4, Dex 10, Con 9, Int 20, Wis 13, Cha 13
Base Atk +8; CMB +4; CMD 14
Feats Craft Wand, Dodge* [no longer meats prerequisite], Greater Spell Focus (illusion), Improved Iron Will, Iron Will, Mobility* [no longer meats prerequisite], Rapid Reload, Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus (illusion), Spwll Mastery (comprehend languages, false vision, fear, misdirection, nondetection), Weapon Finesse
Skills Acrobatics +8 [+4 jump], Appraise +13, Bluff +6, Climb +2, Craft (alchemy) +15, Disable Device +16, Disguise +9, Escape Artist +18, Knowledge (arcana) +21, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +9, Knowledge (geography) +14, Knowledge (history) +9, Knowledge (local) +9, Knowledge (nature) +9, Knowledge (religion) +15, Perception +16 [+28 to locate traps], Perform (comedy) +9, Ride +1, Sense Motive +11, Sleight of Hand +20, Spellcraft +18, Stealth +19, Survival +5, Swim +2; Racial Modifiers +2 Craft (alchemy), +2 Perception
Languages Gnome, Akiri, Balok, Dwarven, Goblin, Mordentish
SQ arcane bond (wand of major image; 1/day—cast any spell in spellbook ), extended illusions (+1 round), favored class (wizard; 3 hit points), gnome magic, invisible thief (10 rounds/day), ranged legerdemain, rogue talents (fast getaway, finesse rogue), trapfinding +2, tricky spells 5/day, weapon familiarity (“gnome” weapons)
Gear explorer’s outfit, +2 ghost touch undead bane alchemical silver dagger, +1 heartseeker short sword, +2 leather armor of etherealness, lenses of figment piercing, major burglar boots, masterwork thieves’ tools, +1 merciful hand crossbow and 10 bolts, portable hole, rogue’s kit, undead slayer’s kit, vest of escape, wand of major image (CL 5th; 50 charges), wand of rainbow pattern (CL 7th; 50 charges), wand of shadow conjuration (CL 7th; 50 charges), wizard’s kit, 179,467 gp
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Blinding Ray (Sp) As a standard action Amar Bori can fire a shimmering ray at any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. The ray causes creatures to be blinded for 1 round. Creatures with more than 3 Hit Dice are dazzled for 1 round instead. He can use this ability 6/day.
Extended Illusions (Su) Any illusion spell Amar Bori casts with a duration of “concentration” lasts 1 additional rounds after he stops maintaining concentration.
Fast Getaway (Ex) After successfully making a sneak attack or Sleight of Hand check, Amar Bori can spend a move action to take the withdraw action. He can move no more than his speed during this movement.
Impromptu Sneak Attack (Ex) Twice per day Amar Bori can declare one melee or ranged attack he makes to be a sneak attack (the target can be no more than 30 feet distant if the impromptu sneak attack is a ranged attack). The target of an impromptu sneak attack loses any Dexterity bonus to AC, but only against that attack. The power can be used against any target, but creatures that are not subject to critical hits take no extra damage (though they still lose any Dexterity bonus to AC against the attack).
Invisible Thief (Su) Amar Bori can become invisible, as if under the effects of greater invisibility, as a free action. He can remain invisible for 10 rounds per day. His caster level for this effect is equal to his caster level. These rounds need not be consecutive.
Ranged Legerdemain (Su) Amar Bori can use Disable Device and Sleight of Hand at a range of 30 feet. Working at a distance increases the normal skill check DC by 5, and Amar Bori cannot take 10 on this check. Any object to be manipulated must weigh 5 pounds or less.
Surprise Spells (Ex) Amar Bori can add his sneak attack damage to any spell that deals damage, if the targets are flat-footed. This additional damage only applies to spells that deal hit point damage, and the additional damage is of the same type as the spell. If the spell allows a saving throw to negate or halve the damage, it also negates or halves the sneak attack damage.
Tricky Spells (Su) Amar Bori can cast his spells without their somatic or verbal components, as if using the Still Spell and Silent Spell feats. Spells cast using this ability do not increase in spell level or casting time. He can use this ability 5/day. Amar Bori decides to use this ability at the time of casting.

AMAR BORI’s SPELLBOOK
7th—project image, greater shadow conjuration
6th—mislead, permanent image, programmed image, shadow walk
5th—false vision, hold monster, mirage arcana, persistent image, shadow evocation
4th—fear, greater invisibility, hallucinatory terrain, illusory wall, rainbow pattern, shadow conjuration
3rd—displacement, gaseous form, illusory script, major image, nondetection, scare
2nd—blindness/deafness, blur, daze monster, disguise self, ghostly disguise, ghoul touch, haunting mists, hypnotic pattern, minor image, misdirection
1st—cause fear, color spray, comprehend languages, detect secret doors, hypnotism, magic aura, shield, silent image, ventriloquism
0 (at will)—all
Last edited by Nemesio on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

A trickster Yoda!
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Oh god... now i have the picture of a gnome flipping around. xD
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

A trickster Yoda!
More like Yogurt from Spaceballs! (with perhaps a small dash of Omar Sharif vocally). :wink:

(He IS Neutral after all - I'd argue Yoda is more Neutral Good).

After a decade or so adventuring in the Demiplane of Dread, I can easily imagine our heroes returning to Gryphon Hill. Perhaps they had hoped to banish the evil from the accursed house there, and perhaps they were once again petitioned by the great Weathermay family. Considering Godefroy's bitter rivalry with the Weathermays, it only makes sense that they be partly to blame for stirring the hornet's nest up on Gryphon Hill...
I may have mentioned previously that I believe Mordent joined the Demiplane of Dread on a full-time basis when Lord Godefroy beat his ghost-wife (with whom he may have tried to make peace) before killing his trans-possessed daughter (for daring to speak Truth to Power and disturbing his fragile equilibrium) - what if The Heroes of Gryphon Hill were kicked out after this fatal event, then spent a time building up their resource base across The Core before returning to take a serious shot at Lord Godefroy? (Alternatively Lord Godefroy might have been clever enough to cover up the death and pass himself off as a suitable guardian of The House while The Heroes investigated Mordents new neighbours?).

For some reason I find it easy to imagine that it was The Heroes of Gryphon Hill who taught Lord Godefroy of the advantages inherent in keeping his head down and focussing more on the immaterial world - before another group of adventurers (I like to imagine it's a group led by an older Mysti Tokana).
In any event, after successfully surviving "The House" a second time, our heroes earn the enmity of Mordent's darkord... Afterwards I picture Godefroy destroying each member of the party, one by one. No longer content with petty evils and torturing geists, Godefroy begins the grand scheming mentioned in Gaz III, and uses his considerable power to claim the souls of our unfortunate heroes for himself, and moreover for "The House"...
My guess is that he was patient enough to play the waiting game and let the infirmities of Old Age and the dangers of adventuring take their toll on his old … house-guests; I imagine that Mysti and Amar were the last adventurers standing, for obvious reasons.
Somehow Amar Bori Sandflinger escapes the fate of his old companions, since we've discussed him still living in "present day" Ravenloft...
Chaotic Good = "They were my friends and I will avenge them, not because I must but because I choose to - still more because I will NOT suffer slavery."

Neutral = "They were good friends, but I don't plan on dying for them until there's more of my life behind me than ahead of me."

Not that guilt didn't get to him from time-to-time, but life is too sweet to throw away without either a better-than-even chance of success or because death is a certainty even if you DON'T do something adventurously stupid.

The Weathermay patriarch has always loathed The House on Gryphon Hill, and more recently he has figured out that the spirit of Lord Wilfrid Godefroy is spying on him and his family. After failing multiple attempts at preparing his children and grandchildren for the economic and political responsibilities that will come with their vast inheritance, He finally has a purpose again. He wants to exercise the evil of the House once and for all...
What if the pebbles that set off the avalanche were a series of groups from OUTSIDE Mordent (potential sub-plots showing the likes of D'Honaire, Timothy and Renier taking an interest in their ancestral homeland), threats which Lord Godefroy might be reluctant to tackle in person due to their numbers and the fact that he can't summon up the same kind of insider information on them that he can bring to bear again native threats - threats against which he has therefore sought to marshal the Living, as well as the Dead, quite possibly deciding to reveal himself to Lord Weathermay in the process (gambling that Lord Jules upcoming demise and a few 'subtle' threats concerning what might come after will keep down the level of risk).

Unfortunately he failed to allow for the fact that Lord Jules would rather risk post-mortem torture himself than take no steps to eliminate the spectral tyrant who has so quietly haunted Mordentshire for so long, enslaving so many whom he has loved; Chaotic Evil failing to understand Lawful Good, hopefully a fatal misunderstanding.
Jules Weathermay spares no expense in locating and summoning adventurers who are up to the task. Better than he could have hoped, he finds Amar Bori Sandflinger, a self-proclaimed expert on the House on Gryphon Hill. In fact, the "crazy" old gnome claims to have worked for Jules's grandfather, Lord Byron.
It seems quite likely he found the old gnome with the peculiar whisper of a foreign accent being kept in a sanatorium not far from Mordent and a long way from Mordentshire (having been there so long that no-one quite remembers if he's a patient or a member of staff, not least since he seems to split his time impartially between Studies and Therapy).

Amar Bori hopes to finally settle the score with Wilfred Godefroy, and better yet lay the spirits of his old friends to rest... Now Jules Weathermay and Amar Borisandflinger must gather a few more brave souls to venture into the House on Gryphon Hill...
Amar is dying and quite frankly he wants to die in the closest thing to a homeland he has left, but has no wish to serve on Gryphon Hill; what better time to take his final revenge upon The Lord of Gryphon Hill or die trying?

I'm toying with the idea of writing a little adventure hook for the House on Gryhon Hill...
Please do, I would love to help! (it's a really good one because it's even quite easy to justify foreign adventurers being called upon, since Amar will have informed Lord Jules that if it has happened in Mordent then the Lord of Gryphon Hill has the best chance of finding out about it - outside Living Memory he might well be the only remaining source of knowledge!).
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

I think we are pretty much on the same page Rog... Would you rather write up a little outline and have me edit you, or the other way around?
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Either way would suit me normally, but my present work commitments mean that I don't really have time to type anything up in-depth; I would therefore be very grateful if you were to permit me to edit your own take on things (and possibly present a few suggestions of my own!). :azalin:

Smiley aside I shall do my best not to channel that noted commentator on the Gazetteers! :wink:

So would you prefer to work via PM or in the a Public Thread?