My name is Natasha (Comments)

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

My name is Natasha (Comments)

Post by Manofevil »

This is that Darklord stalker story I said I'd write. Let me know what you think.
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

I finally found five minutes to sit down and read. I like, I like. It'll be interesting to see what this young girl experiences. Stalking Strahd...that's not going to end well. And is Natasha supposed to resemble Tatyana? It sounds like it, but I haven't read up on Tatyana in months and I'm going on a picture in...EtCR. :oops:
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

I'm trying to remember... isn't there a Natasha something in the Who's Doomed of the Black Box? She had a bad run in with Van Richten?

If she is who I think she is, this could turn out messy... :)
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

You're thinking of Natalia Vhorishkova, I think. She's the werewolf who maliciously broke George Weathermay's heart, then attacked Gennifer, when the Twins were young girls.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Sorry guys. Here's the concept:
http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/foru ... 6a6644e6e2
I was wondering if I'd even get around to writing the next part of this any time soon. Now I'm probably gonna start. :D

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:You're thinking of Natalia Vhorishkova, I think. She's the werewolf who maliciously broke George Weathermay's heart, then attacked Gennifer, when the Twins were young girls.
Yes, that'll be her. So it's a different lady we're watching here. Look forward to seeing more!
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

Is this woman insane? :shock: Going after darlords? Please, keep posting! :D I enjoy watching gluttons for punishment.
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

There's no saying that I'll ever actually finish this or even write another chapter. But I wanted to use tektek to give you all an image of our protagonist. Her hair's a little brighter than I would have chosen and I would have had her a little wider through the hips but otherwise, this is her.
Natasha:
Last edited by Manofevil on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: My name is Natasha (Comments)

Post by Zilfer »

Might want to update that picture man of evil.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Done, thanks for the heads up.

Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Yeah no worries, I love Necroing threads from the dead... though I still only see one post? you still working on the next one?

Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

I think about it sometimes. Romantic conversations between characters is not exactly something I'm well versed and this isn't the only one of my stories that's stalled because of it. If I figure out how to do it, I may just get this started again.

Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Well generally if you write (even if it's horrible at first) it leads you to ideas that you can use. A technique or assignment we had every day of creative writting class was the teacher would put a word on the board or sentance that we had to include or start with, or would be the main theme and he wanted us to write for about 10 minutes straight. He didn't care as long as you continued to keep writing that 10 minutes. (Maybe it was 5 but still :P)

He didn't care if you ran out of ideas he said well start writing about other things that remind you of it or things not even related to it, start writing numbers. Just train your mind to let whatever comes to your mind down on paper.

The idea behind this is we get writters block because our mind rejects ideas. So we are trying to come up with a "good" idea and the more and more we try to think oh that's not good or that's not write or doesn't work for this situation the more the mind get's conditioned to saying that with each idea that comes up. So this is supposed to let the mind say "Yes" and hopefully somewhere in that you get something you can actually use. xD Just a thought :P