Personalized Avatar

Post questions and suggestions here
Pablo DeLeon
Conspirator
Conspirator

Personalized Avatar

Post by Pablo DeLeon »

Is there a way to upload one's own avatar?
Joël of the FoS

Re: Personalized Avatar

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Short answer: No, we are control freaks.

Long answer: still a no, but mail it to Ron of the FoS, he will take care of it and upload it :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:) Actually, I've always wanted that red one, with the ouroboros in it. But see, those meanies, they won't share it. :lucas:
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Here's an idea for the Power that Be: Why not upload all the cool pic from the Chibi Ravenloft! thread for use as avatars?
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

The Giamarga wrote:Here's an idea for the Power that Be: Why not upload all the cool pic from the Chibi Ravenloft! thread for use as avatars?
eh.... I dunno.... With the special exception of Count von Count, we've tried to keep the avatars appropriately... thematic? goth? dark? you know what I mean... I assume that's the main reason we don't allow people to upload their own. The chibi avatars are awesome for what they are, but I personally think they are too cute to match the mood. I'll see what the others think...
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

My avatar was one that I suggested, and the mods were nice enough to upload it for me.

I think they're happy to upload avatars that fit the theme, especially those from less-well-represented ethnic groups. My avatar is a jiang-shi, for example (Chinese mythical undead).
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Mine is Lobo, heh. He could be considered a Caliban.