Color scheme problems

Post questions and suggestions here
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Color scheme problems

Post by HuManBing »

Report any color scheme problems here.

I'll start. I'm using the "ClanzDarkness3" skin for the forum. Linked text shows up in a light brown color. This is fine against the standard dark background, but if I put the linked text inside a spoiler box, it becomes very hard to see. The spoiler box's background color is very light. In this example below, the linked text reads "Vistani Ritual Magic spells".

(Yes! Believe it or not, those two links are the same colored text! A massive difference in readability, as I hope you agree.)

Is there any way a mod could change the background color of spoiler boxes to something a bit darker?
Attachments
FOS Text in spoiler.jpg
FOS Text in spoiler.jpg (10.9 KiB) Viewed 7557 times
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Color scheme problems

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

VIEW CONTENT:
testing... test
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

OK, sorry it took so long. This tab has been sitting open in my browser for months. (I hate mucking in css, so I procrastinated).

what I've done is swap the foreground and background colors for spoiler (and quote) boxes. Looks decent to me, and links are readable now, but let me know if it bothers anyone.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Hey, this really works well Ron!

Thanks! :D