View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Birthdays... 
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post Birthdays...
Hello! Today is my birthday, and I came by and saw that it didn't list it, even though I have my birth date completed in my profile, year and all. Did I do something wrong, not do something else, or is this a glitch? Just curious, and thank you! :)

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:18 am

Post Re: Birthdays...
First of all, happy birthday.

Second, I'll let Ron-of-the-Mighty-Secrets answer.

Joël

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 am
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Ron-of-the-Mighty-Secrets isn't here. Ron-of-the-Poke-and-Prod-until-it-seems-to-work, however, has solved the case.

The Birthday field input in the UCP is in Day-Month-Year format, not Month-Day-Year. You had your birthday set to July 1st instead of January 7th. Fixed it for you.

Of course, I only noticed this after trying out your birthday for myself, seeing it didn't work (because I did the same thing), then trying to set my own birthday and finding that July had only 12 days. :) You're lucky I was born on the 22nd.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Oh!! Sorry about that, everyone! And I'm also really sorry I missed seeing my birthday here on the boards. I looked forward to that a lot, actually... :( At least today's Elvis' birthday, so I'm in good company. :) Again, thank you for fixing it for me, and taking time out to wish me a happy birthday. :D

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 am
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Just wanting to post here and say thank you for fixing my birthday on the site for me. It means a lot seeing my name listed below! :D

Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 am
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Well then, may I say... Happy Birthday!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 am
Profile WWW
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Thank you, that means a lot. :)

Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 am